An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
Zynga Game Network
Zynga, the company behind popular Facebook games such as FarmVille and Mafia Wars, has acquired Flock, which develops a Web browser fine-tuned for real-time social networking data feeds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterVIC
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTChange ManagerSA
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject SupportNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCLevel 1 Help Desk - Immediate Start!QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW