Read on to find out how to consolidate all your home entertainment and PC needs into one solution.
With more bandwidth and endless multimedia possibilites, 3G mobile phones are leaving 2G in the dust.
Everyone needs a good monitor to get the most out of a PC. But which monitor you need depends on several factors - what applications you use, how much room you have on your desk, how much screen space you need to comfortably view your programs, and o...
Producing a podcast on Linux is easier than you think, thanks to some versatile tools. Here's an intro to the fundamentals.
Keep the kids quiet and friends entertained with in-car multimedia. We'll tell you what you need.
It's time to throw away your old 8-track and get audiophilic with the latest in car stereo systems.
DVD/VCR combo drives give you the best of both worlds. Read on to find the right one for your needs.
Want to get your life in order? Then a personal digital assistant (PDA) could be the right product for you.
They're everywhere and everyone has them. So unless you want to remain in the dark ages, check out our buyer's guide to Mobile Phones.
Just because you don't own a digital television doesn't mean you can't enjoy the benefits of better image quality and more options.
Digital video editing on your computer has come a long way. Home movies are simple and even advanced features are at most users fingertips.
Don't know which DVD writer is right for backing-up large volumes of office data or storing digital pics? This buying guide is for you.
Rain, hail or shine, we'll help you choose the best speakers for your outdoor needs.
If you want a pumping home theatre system you're going to need the right speakers to complement your setup.
Running a business and want to promote yourself online? You need a domain name.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Bringing IoT data into public clouds is getting easier
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW