A mirrorless camera is one that is most similar in function to a digital SLR in that it can accept different types of lenses and house manual control dials for changing exposure settings.
If you’ve logged in to your Windows 7- or Windows 8-based computer this morning, you may have seen a Windows notification in your System Tray. Clicking on this notification produces a screen that explains how you can reserve your upgrade for Windows ...
The cost of laser printers has come down dramatically over the years, making it more of an easy purchase than it used to be. For students and those just setting up a new home office, this means a mass printing device can be bought for very little ini...
Sydney's Vivid light festival is in full swing once again, and the crowds are flocking to see the spectacular installations that have been made by great artists, and just overall smart and creative people. It's one of the best times to be in Sydney, ...
Veteran notebook innovator, Toshiba, has come out with a new range of computers that use a fresh design concept across the board. The new devices, which span numerous price points to ensure that there is something for everyone's budget, all have a sl...
For those of you with an older TV who want to get a premium Netflix experience, a good option is a Fetch TV set-top box.
The advent of streaming music services, and more recently of video on demand services (SVOD) in Australia such as Netflix, Stan, and Presto, has put a lot of audio and video content within fingertip reach. You can access it whenever you want, without...
Traditional IP-based wireless security cameras for the home often require you to plug in a power cable, which can lead to limitations in terms of where you can install them. Since Netgear's Arlo Smart Home Security cameras use common batteries, they ...
If you've a Netflix subscription, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
FreeSync is an open software standard for PC games that has been devised by AMD to provide smoother motion and eliminate image tearing, all without reducing frame rates and impacting gameplay. It does this by synchronising the graphics adapter’s fram...
These infamous devices of narcissism are a great way to make people mad. Switch your Twitter profile pic to one that's obviously taken with a selfie stick, and then sit back and watch the hive-mind rage pour your way. "Unfollow this guy", they'll twe...
It’s never fun when you run out of storage space on your MacBook, but Transcend’s JetDrive Lite products are a neat solution to that problem, and you don’t have to get your hands dirty.
With the rise of multiplayer voice chat comes the rise of headsets. This once-luxury peripheral is now about as standard as a mouse and keyboard when it comes to the core PC gaming crowd.
If you are making the step up from an entry level Canon digital SLR to something a little more substantial, you are likely to be confused with the vast range of cameras that are available to choose from. The general rule for Canon cameras is: the low...
Brother’s new range of multifunction inkjet printers for the second half of 2014 includes two models for home office users, as well as two models for small business users that need a bit more oomph. It’s Brother’s first foray into the inkjet business...
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Staying alive: DDR5 memory is on its way
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- US Senator: Russia used 'thousands' of internet trolls during election
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity Manager (Adviser)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTRecords Management Adviser - EL1ACT
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Angular JSVIC
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW