Microsoft announced Friday that it's opening up its PowerApps app creation service to the world, after a private beta period that began last year.
Intel could be on the verge of exiting the market for smartphones and standalone tablets, wasting billions it spent trying to expand in those markets.
"Data scientist" has already been declared this year's hottest job, and now a new report offers several more reasons to consider it as a career.
Television stations have volunteered to sell off 126MHz of "beach front" wireless spectrum to mobile carriers in an ongoing U.S. Federal Communications Commission auction, potentially bringing higher speeds and more reliable networks to customers.
Cloud providers hosting the blockchain secure transactions technology should take additional security steps to protect those records, IBM recommends
The website of toy maker Maisto was infected with malicious code that distributed CryptXXX, a new and increasingly widespread ransomware program.
New software is enabling better visibility and more collaboration among partners, including key customers and suppliers.
Online entertainment listings company Rovi plans to acquire digital video recording firm TiVo for US$1.1 billion in a stock and cash deal, the companies said Friday.
Researchers from security firm PhishLabs found 11 phishing applications hosted on Google Play this year, targeting users of popular online payment services.
Consumers who will receive internet services over nbn’s Sky Muster satellite now have access to a user guide courtesy of The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
The Supreme Court has adopted amendments to a rule to give judges the authority to issue warrants to remotely search computers whose locations are concealed using technology.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Amazon has shown off its dominance in the public Cloud market as the capstone to a better than expected quarterly earnings report.
Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC