Recent data breaches underline the need for Internet users to regularly update the passwords for all their Internet accounts.
Panasonic will soon introduce a prosumer 4K camcorder with better low-light performance, faster autofocus and a wider viewing angle than its predecessor.
Lenovo is joining Google's fledgling effort to bring virtual reality to the masses with new devices planned for the Daydream hardware and software platform.
Lenovo's first Yoga Book will be the first in the line of 2-in-1s with a virtual keyboard panel replacing a hard keyboard.
Microsoft is trying to make it faster for people to download Windows updates by using the vast network of PCs around the world to deliver them.
The first beta version of OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 is now available, giving enterprises and other stability-minded users the chance to check it out and get a taste of what's coming.
Move on, laptops and desktops; Asus believes virtual reality headsets will be the new PC, and will release its own head-mounted computers in the future.
Facebook wants to make sure that any VR home movies shared on its social network won't make people puke. That's why the company is building a new video stabilization algorithm that will help smooth out all of the bumps and shakes that come from wield...
Acer's versatile Chromebook R 13 is one good device to run Android apps because it can be a laptop or tablet.
Adobe Systems released critical security patches for its ColdFusion application server which has been a target for hackers in the past.
Home IoT is still reaching for mainstream use. The main backer of Z-Wave, a widely used in-home networking standard, just did something that might help take it there.
In the battle to sell more stuff to consumers, Acer has a new target: your pets.
Audiophiles may roll their eyes at the very idea of portable Bluetooth speakers, but high-design hi-fi firm Bang & Olufsen just unveiled two of them in Berlin.
SAP has already placed big bets on Hana, and now it's adding more with a new data warehouse tailored specifically for the in-memory computing platform.
The first smartphones to use Google's Daydream virtual reality platform are coming later this year, and many could have Qualcomm's latest processor, the Snapdragon 821.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTIM / TAM ArchitectACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia