Apple has released a new version of its Xcode development tool in order to patch two critical vulnerabilities in the Git source code management client.
The Internet of Things is growing so fast, it’s an obvious place to look for career growth. Instead of aiming for a whole new job, the best strategy may be to add some skills to the ones you already have.
The Federal Aviation Administration is setting up an advisory committee, led by Intel CEO Brian Krzanich, to guide it on the integration of unmanned aircraft systems in the national airspace.
Fans of the English Premier League (EPL) hoping for a more egalitarian delivery method for the world’s largest football competition are sure to be disappointed after Optus outlined its plans for the 2016/17 season.
Tens of millions of stolen credentials for Gmail, Microsoft and Yahoo email accounts are being shared online by a young Russian hacker known as "the Collector" as part of a supposed larger trove of 1.17 billion records.
The award-winning Australian author Jackie French is wrong. In her open letter, she blasts the Productivity Commission’s report on intellectual property, released last month.
“It’s going to give rise to a whole range of new industries that we’re only just starting to imagine the possibilities for.”
There's plenty of lip service paid today to a need to mobile-enable the enterprise, but actually making that happen is a little more complicated. That's where PowWow Mobile hopes to help.
AMD is jumping into the SSD market with Radeon drives for laptops and desktops.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
The ability to host Azure infrastructure on premise in a hybrid role is a key differentiator
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
All blogs hosted on Google's blogspot.com domain can now be accessed over an encrypted HTTPS connection.
Apple realizes its streaming music service would be much more successful if it were easier to use.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC