If you were hoping a PC release of Halo Wars 2 might fix its issues, I've got bad news: It actually introduced new ones. Controls, performance, and AI covered inside.
War of the Worlds Episode 4: Oculus Gloves, Android Wear 2.0, Samsung's new battery troubles, and more
Can a new interface tool boost interest in Oculus? Will Android Wear 2.0 get people excited for wearables? Jason Cross and Gordon Ung tackle these and other tech topics.
U.S. legislators have reintroduced bills that would place curbs on warrantless access by the government to electronically generated geolocation information of Americans, including on the use of cell-site simulators that can capture cellphone data.
The Swedish network giant Ericsson will have a lot of prospective 5G equipment to show to gearheads at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the future cloud capabilities it demonstrates may be just as important for a subscriber’s experience.
Researchers from the SANS Institute outline the top seven threats that security researchers face this year.
The cybersecurity industry has been talking up artificial intelligence and machine learning as a way to stop the hackers, but don’t necessarily believe all the hype.
Ransomware is increasingly becoming a problem for companies, and the CEO of a leading computer security company says he fears 2017 could see entire companies shut down until they pay up, or risk losing all their data.
Amazon Web Services got off to a slow start in January, taking its time to sleep off the New Year’s festivities. But the cloud provider got up to speed by the end of the month, launching a handful of new products for its customers to work with.
Ping Identity's Patrick Harding joins Infoworld's Fahmida Rashid to take a look into the future of passwords and authentication for our increasingly complex online lives.
This G.Skill mechanical gaming keyboard can get you started on the road to more comfortable typing at almost half of what it normally costs.
Yahoo has begun warning individual users that their accounts with the service may have been compromised in a massive data breach it reported late last year.
Researchers have devised a new attack that can bypass address space layout randomization (ASLR) in browsers and possibly other applications.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
Businesses targeted in email phishing schemes don’t always have to play the victim. They can actually fight back.
Cliqz, the German developer of the privacy-focused browser of the same name, has acquired the tracker-blocking browser extension Ghostery and its development team from its creator, Evidon.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD