IT administrators managing a fleet of Skype for Business users will have an easier time of diagnosing and fixing problems that may arise for them. Microsoft unveiled the beta of a new Call Analytics Dashboard on Monday, which is supposed to provide a...
Intel debuts Optane Memory as a "revolutionary" technology that could make hard drives feel like SSDs, but enthusiasts were hoping for more.
These Windows keyboard shortcuts will take you beyond the basics.
Microsoft's Docs.com shares documents with the world by default, but that hasn't stopped people from uploading their bank statements.
With the Science Museum's Space Descent with Tim Peake now open to the public, we take a look at three recent VR space projects.
The BeatsX are more comfortable than the AirPods, and last longer...but do they look as cool?
The HTC U Ultra isn't worth buying, but that doesn't mean it's all bad.
A senior U.K. official is asking that law enforcement should be given access to encrypted messages on WhatsApp and similar services, a demand that is likely to fuel an ongoing debate over whether companies should create backdoors into their encryptio...
Blizzard claims the prettied-up StarCraft Remastered will play precisely the same as it did under Brood War’s 1.16 patch.
CSO Online's Steve Ragan and Joan Goodchild chat about the hot security news of the week, including their take on the recent WikiLeaks revelations around the CIA, and how Cisco, Samsung and Apple have responded to the information.
Google announced that it will be shutting Talk down on June 26 and removing SMS support from Hangouts on May 22 in a continuing attempt to consolidate its many messaging apps.
IDG.tv host Jimmy Conrad gets all 5 off his senses manipulated by Sensiks' sensory reality pod, a full-body virtual reality experience.
The Mac and iPhone exploits described in new documents attributed to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency were patched years ago, according to Apple.
Microsoft has delayed the release of its tools for connecting other services to the Cortana virtual assistant, a decision that could cause it to lose ground in a crowded industry.
What’s the best way to avoid Android malware? Downloading all your apps from the Google Play store -- where software is vetted – is perhaps the best advice. But that doesn’t mean Google Play is perfect.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg has dropped the price of a G.Skill 32GB RAM kit to $174
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Microsoft's Surface Book and Surface Studio will ship in more markets
- What's in Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones?
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Marketing Analyst | Immediate startVIC
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- CCDB2 System ProgrammerVIC