The micro-robot is designed to move along flat surfaces, climb inclines, carry loads and squeeze through narrow openings.
Arista Networks has a way to constantly stream and analyze state information from network devices. Today, enterprises have to set it up themselves, but Arista is about to build “state streaming” into its CloudVision software.
Civil liberties and tech advocacy groups have opposed a move by the Department of Homeland Security to collect social media information from certain categories of visitors to the U.S.
IBM's latest Power9 chip is coming next year, and it stands out for its blazing speed and for technologies never seen in chips before.
Graphics processors with Nvidia's NVLink throughput technology have just started coming out, but a successor to the interconnect is already on its way.
Anonymous hackers probably gave away hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential sales when they leaked valuable cyberweapons allegedly stolen from the National Security Agency.
Republicans in Congress have subpoenaed three technology companies that declined to hand over documents about former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server.
Data visualization specialist Tableau Software is bringing in seasoned talent to help it compete in an increasingly cloud-based world. The company has hired longtime Amazon Web Services executive Adam Selipsky as its CEO, replacing cofounder Christia...
A new survey by a health organization shows that only about 68% of acute providers and 48% of non-acute providers encrypt patient data -- and up to 22% of hospitals don't have firewalls.
Android 7.0—aka, Android Nougat or just Android N—is rolling out to Nexus devices in the coming weeks. There are more than 250 improvements, but try these ones first.
Last year, private-sector companies globally spent more than $75 billion on security software to safeguard their systems and data. Has all that spending made private sector data and systems any safer?
We tour a cannabis dispensary in Oakland, California that grows and sells weed for medicinal purposes.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is lambasting Microsoft over Windows 10's telemetry technology, and wants it to "come clean" with customers.
Facebook has released a new stand-alone app, called Lifestage, that lets young users share videos with other people in their schools.
Microsoft announced Tuesday that it has acquired Genee, a startup that provided a virtual assistant for scheduling appointments.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT