A new report from the World Energy Council has revealed 30% of installed power generating equipment is made up by renewable technology and it is responsible for 23% of total global electricity production.
Many Raspberry Pi-like developer boards are available, but most can't run Microsoft's Windows 10 desktop OS. OS versatility is a strong suit of the new SolidRun Q4 board.
It's also looking like the term Google Now is going away with the company uniting its effort behind the new Google Assistant.
More than 840,000 Cisco networking devices from around the world are affected by a recently discovered vulnerability that's similar to one exploited by a hacking group believed to be linked to the U.S. National Security Agency.
Microsoft has begun yanking the long-lambasted "Get Windows 10" nag software from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Be careful with what you torrent. A new tool on the black market is helping hackers distribute malware through torrent files in exchange for a fee.
Lenovo's Windows 10 PCs can't run Linux due to RAID storage conflicts, not Microsoft intervention.
Aside from new and interesting features, macOS Sierra 10.12 has a large number of important security fixes.
Samsung's new 960 Pro and 960 Evo M.2 SSDs pack capacity and speed into tiny packages.
The European Commission has reworked its plan to end mobile phone roaming fees in the face of widespread criticism of its 90-day annual limit.
Apple’s jack-less iPhone 7 may help boost sales of Beats, the world's biggest wireless headphone company. But is that the only strategy?
Apple joined with 77 other corporations around the world in committing to using electricity from 100% renewable sources to run its data centers and offices around the globe.
Robots have considerable potential to make human lives better, but only if humans start doing some "big thinking" now about how to ensure that AI's effect is beneficial, experts said at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany.
Russia has tried to influence U.S. elections since the 1960s during the Cold War, U.S. Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper said Tuesday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA