Lenovo's Flex 11 Chromebook joins the new generation of Android-app-loving Chromebooks. It also boasts a 360-degree hinge and extra-sturdy construction.
Hoping to get self-driving vehicle companies to share a common platform rather than design from scratch, Baidu said Tuesday it would offer its technology for autonomous driving to other companies, while also partnering in the joint sourcing of compon...
Sake Robotics is creating the "hands" that will help robots pick things up and put them down.
On Jan. 6, Donald Trump said his administration would produce a report on cybersecurity within 90 days after his inaguration. On Wednesday, President Trump marks his 90th day in office with no sign of a report or indication that one is on the way.
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
New intelligence can be added to mobile devices like the iPhone, Android devices, and low-power computers like Raspberry Pi with Facebook's new open-source Caffe2 deep-learning framework.
Microsoft may have delayed its February security update slate to finish patching critical flaws in Windows that a hacker gang tried to sell.
The Galaxy S8+ is Samsung's first major phone release since the Note7 debacle, but does it live up to the hype?
When our Galaxy S8+ arrived we were too excited not to share it with you.
Cybercriminals can engage in more ransomware attacks, thanks to a new variant called Karmen that hackers can buy on the black market for $175.
Facebook is making it possible to hang out with your friends in virtual reality using Spaces , a new app the company launched Tuesday for the Oculus Rift. The app will allow people to join a shared, immersive video call, represented by a personalized...
Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
Facebook's efforts to embed camera functionality in all the apps it runs isn’t just a push to crush Snapchat. The company will be using those cameras as a way to create a developer platform for augmented reality, CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed Tuesday.
Retailers who want to know what brought people to shop in their physical retail stores have a new tool to try. Facebook has revised its analytics tools for businesses to show how user behavior online translates into brick-and-mortar purchases.
Facebook’s popular app login tools are getting an update to better serve international users, the company announced Tuesday.
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW