Google is set to release a pair of smartwatches alongside next month's release of Android Wear 2.0, and there's a lot riding on them.
Instead of making unfashionable smart glasses, Apple will make fashionable glasses smart.
Microsoft is reducing the data it collects from your Windows 10 PCs, but what does that really mean? Good question. Microsoft isn’t saying.
New monetization schemes on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook let sites profit from inequality.
Remember the good old days, when you could brag about your MacBook Pro? Apple's latest has disillusioned many fans, but there's an answer: Bring back the beefy MacBook Pro 17. Here's how it could make Apple laptops great again.
By trying to extend the right to be forgotten beyond its borders, France is interfering with other nations’ sovereignty.
At CES this week, we're learning that virtual assistants like Amazon's Alexa will be delivered as a utility to almost every appliance in your home.
iPhone may have the retina display, but Google's phone is Pixel perfect.
With the climate warming before our eyes and global efforts to rein in greenhouse emissions so-far insufficient, the IT sector plays a critical role in mitigating and adapting to climate change.
Much has been written about the increasing use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). These technologies, which until quite recently were the stuff of Hollywood films, are now shifting into the mainstream as they become more sophisticat...
If you love going to the movies or live sporting events, but could do without high ticket and concession prices — not to mention babysitting costs — it’s time to create your own in-home entertainment center. A home entertainment room doesn’t have to ...
It’s not new news. IoT devices are vulnerable to attack.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
What we can do to keep all those clever devices from causing harm.
In the tech industry, trends are perpetually shifting, and only a few hang around to become long-term mainstays of the field. In 2017, these are some of the topics likely to be dominating conversation.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Wave's $15 million quantum computer runs a staggering 2,000 qubits
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW