Our fearless editors face off on tough tech topics.
Managing data – at the best of times – can be a love hate relationship for IT decision makers. Instead of leaving one’s head in the sand, CIOs need to reflect on their current software relationship and assess whether it supports them during turbulent...
Creative Lab's Ryan Schlieper drops by and talks all things PC audio with the Full Nerd crew
Millennials are spending more, not less, time with their PCs than before. Studies indicate that the average time spent on a PC has gone up by 12 minutes since 2012. In addition, consumers are spending twice as much time watching movies and TV shows o...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
Mobile payments, IoT, software-defined networking–they’re all ongoing developments in the technology space, and their evolution in 2017 is set to hold our attention even further.
Video game installation sizes are out of control on the PC, causing hard drives and data caps to beg for mercy.. There could be an answer, if game vendors follow the lead of the PC software industry.
In this week's War of the Worlds, we debate topics including: Can Alexa and Siri be frenemies? Has China found the answer to stupid drone tricks? Watch us hash it out here.
Several years ago many major tech leaders declared that the PC was dead. It seemed that the art of connecting people to tethered screens had come to an end. I think what industry leaders actually meant was, that the age of good-enough computing was n...
This week, Oscar Raymundo battles Jon Phillips on everything from the iPhone battery fracas to Facebook's video initiative to eSports' soaring popularity.
Google is set to release a pair of smartwatches alongside next month's release of Android Wear 2.0, and there's a lot riding on them.
Instead of making unfashionable smart glasses, Apple will make fashionable glasses smart.
Microsoft is reducing the data it collects from your Windows 10 PCs, but what does that really mean? Good question. Microsoft isn’t saying.
New monetization schemes on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook let sites profit from inequality.
Remember the good old days, when you could brag about your MacBook Pro? Apple's latest has disillusioned many fans, but there's an answer: Bring back the beefy MacBook Pro 17. Here's how it could make Apple laptops great again.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTData AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW