The Vizio P-series displays are the first we've seen to offer Dolby Vision HDR. The picture is great, but there's no TV tuner.
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
JBL's Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker can run for an astounding 20 hours between charges. Party hardy folks!
It's a power struggle for the age of the web, as we test major browsers in a carefully controlled battery-rundown test. Which one will kill your laptop first? The answer's not as simple as you'd think.
The MusicBoost case feels sturdy and easily slips on to an iPhone 6 or 6S. As with many other iPhone cases, no additional protection is offered to the screen. The addition of the case essentially pushes a 6S to the size of a 6S Plus.
Selling a new phone by focusing on the camera is not a new thing and we’ve been impressed in the past: Nokia’s Lumia’s did some great things (which masked Windows Phone’s deficiencies) while Apple’s 6S Plus also did some great things with Dynamic Ran...
The ANC pioneers took the time to get wireless right, but audiophiles won’t be impressed with these cans.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is the most powerful graphics card in the world today, and EVGA's custom GTX 1080 FTW version makes it better in every way.
Toshiba's Z20t is one of the best tablet-laptop hybrids we've seen, with a whopping 14 hours of battery life and design flourishes that include a matte-finish touchscreen. But it is pricey.
How do you pull a charging cable out of your mobile device? Do you yank the cable from half way down or carefully pull from the connector at the end?
The Huawei Mate 7 was arguably the best phone of 2014 – it offered more features and, in some instances, better performance than every other flagship phone on the market and did so costing hundreds of dollars less. It also came to Australian shores ...
It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
Three weak cases, one decent, and a lackluster finale make Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter a marked step back from its predecessor.
HP's Spectre 13.3 delivers competitive performance and a respectable keyboard, in spite of its super-svelte body.
It’s hard to imagine people being unimpressed by a card the size of a Corn Flak storing 200GB of data. But it’s even more impressive when it comes offering transfer speeds of 95MB/s.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC