Chromebooks represent a new type of laptop that's designed to be simple. Here's our round-up of all the models that we've reviewed.
Google's Android operating has been a huge success, spurring a wealth of new and innovative smartphones that now dominate the market. Despite Android's huge success right now, there's been plenty of duds down the years. We round-up some of the worst ...
In Windows Phone Microsoft has an elegant, smooth and functional OS that is often under appreciated.
Don't want an Apple iPhone 5? Here's the best smartphones you can buy instead!
2013 has become the year of the full HD smartphone. Whereas most of last years flagship devices paraded screens with a 720p resolution, the top line models in 2013 all feature a full HD, 1080p display.
2013 has been the year of the full HD smartphone, where the latest devices blur the line between phones and tablets.
With Christmas almost upon us yet again, it's a great time to buy a new tablet.
With the gift-buying season well and truly in full swing, it's a great time to buy a new computer and, in particular, a new hybrid-type Ultrabook that runs Windows 8. The new hybrids that we've reviewed recently offer touchscreen input in addition to...
2012 has been another huge year for the mobile phone industry but it's certainly not over yet!
Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
Apple's new iPad may still be the dominant force in the tablet market, but there is plenty of choice from other manufacturers.
Looking for a tablet that's not an iPad? Here are the best tablets without an Apple logo!
The iPad is a great media consumption device, but for those who want to input large amounts of text, the touchscreen keyboard isn't going to cut it. That's where a dedicated keyboard case comes in.
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCBI Program Director/ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW