Chromebooks represent a new type of laptop that's designed to be simple. Here's our round-up of all the models that we've reviewed.
Google's Android operating has been a huge success, spurring a wealth of new and innovative smartphones that now dominate the market. Despite Android's huge success right now, there's been plenty of duds down the years. We round-up some of the worst ...
In Windows Phone Microsoft has an elegant, smooth and functional OS that is often under appreciated.
Don't want an Apple iPhone 5? Here's the best smartphones you can buy instead!
2013 has become the year of the full HD smartphone. Whereas most of last years flagship devices paraded screens with a 720p resolution, the top line models in 2013 all feature a full HD, 1080p display.
2013 has been the year of the full HD smartphone, where the latest devices blur the line between phones and tablets.
With Christmas almost upon us yet again, it's a great time to buy a new tablet.
With the gift-buying season well and truly in full swing, it's a great time to buy a new computer and, in particular, a new hybrid-type Ultrabook that runs Windows 8. The new hybrids that we've reviewed recently offer touchscreen input in addition to...
2012 has been another huge year for the mobile phone industry but it's certainly not over yet!
Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
Apple's new iPad may still be the dominant force in the tablet market, but there is plenty of choice from other manufacturers.
Looking for a tablet that's not an iPad? Here are the best tablets without an Apple logo!
The iPad is a great media consumption device, but for those who want to input large amounts of text, the touchscreen keyboard isn't going to cut it. That's where a dedicated keyboard case comes in.
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halt WhatsApp data transfers, German privacy watchdog tells Facebook
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW