We've rounded up all the different pairs of Sennheiser headphones that have passed through our Test Centre.
Take a look at the best pairs of Jays headphones to have passed through our Test Centre
Whether it is for simple office tasks or to connect to your high-definition gaming console, an LED monitor provides plenty of benefits over regular LCD monitors.
LCD monitors have long been a staple of the office environment. However, the latest range of LCD monitors often include an HDMI port, allowing them to connect to a wide range of high-definition devices including Blu-ray players, DVD players and the l...
When it comes to LCD monitors is bigger really better? We tend to think so! Whether you are buying a monitor for business use, or to hook up your high-definition gaming console, check out our roundup of the best big screen LCD monitors on the market.
If you are buying an LCD monitor for your office, you'll want a non-glossy screen that can display text crisply and has a flexible stand. We've rounded up some of the best monitors for your SOHO or small business office.
Interested in buying a pair of Plantronics headphones? Take a look at our roundup.
If you don't have much space to store a computer tower, a mini PC is a great choice. Whether it's a slimline case or media centre unit, or a pint-sized computer like the Apple Mac Mini, these models offer as much grunt as a regular PC despite being a...
If you don't want to have a separate computer tower and monitor, an all-in-one desktop computer is a great purchase. It has all the PC components built into the same chassis as a widescreen LCD monitor -- all you need is a keyboard and mouse and you'...
Microsoft's all-new mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7, is an entirely different beast to its clunky predecessor, Windows Mobile 6.5. It features an attractive, fresh and easy-to-use interface, Facebook integration and a full mobile office suit...
Motorola's RAZR was one of the most popular mobile phones of all time, but since then the company has been relatively quiet in Australia. This has changed recently with the launch of a range of Android phones like the budget inspired DEXT and more re...
Sony Ericsson has had plenty of success with its Walkman and Cyber-shot line of mobile phones, which integrated advanced music and camera features respectively. In more recent times, the company has tried its luck with its XPERIA branded smartphones;...
Samsung may be better known for its televisions in Australia, but the South Korean company has made a splash in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to its popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
HTC may not have the same brand recognition as the likes of Apple and Nokia, but the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones has made huge strides in the mobile market.
Nokia is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and this Finnish company has a rich history of producing functional and easy to use handsets. Despite struggling to produce a high-end smartphone to rival Apple's iPhone 4, Nokia still has a ...
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Here's how Microsoft is helping companies build IoT hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCNetwork Testing Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.NET Developer -Australian Citizens with baseline clearanceNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD