Lenovo has the distinction of being the only vendor to receive a rating of five stars from the PC World Australia Test Centre for one of its laptops, the ThinkPad T400s. In this round-up you can read reviews of other top Lenovo laptops we've reviewed...
2011 is promising some pretty impressive televisions, with a huge range of inbuilt features. There are some pretty cool improvements over last year's sets -- passive 3D (like at the movies), streaming Internet TV channels and a whole swathe of pictur...
If you're running a home office or small business you'll need a multifunction printer, for scanning documents, copying print-outs or sending an occasional fax. We've compiled a list of our favourite multifunction printers -- both inkjet and laser -- ...
While only a few vendors have sent us laptops based on Intel's 2nd Generation Intel Core CPUs (codenamed Sandy Bridge), one thing is clear: They are the pace-setters when it comes to performance. We've seen solid entries from Apple, Dell, Lenovo, MSI...
If you're running a business and don't want the hassle of constantly refilling paper or recharging fiddly ink cartridges, an inkjet printer is out of the question -- what you need is a colour laser printer. We've put together a list of the best colou...
Samsung's range of TVs spans everything from small, basic screens to massive multimedia powerhouses. In the last year we've had a few particular favourites — have a read through and you'll see why we're keen to try out Samsung's 2011 TVs.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 has just hit Australian shores, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
We're barely through the first quarter of the year, but already we've had a lot of great notebooks come through our test centre. The best ones have been equipped with Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), as they offer m...
2011 has delivered some pretty big games so far. There are plenty more to come, but we thought we'd put together an easy list of our reviews of 2011's most recently released AAA titles. Some are great, some aren't -- read through and let us know if y...
Sennheiser headphones may be a bit more expensive than the competition, but for some models we think it's worth it. Here's a short list of the best Sennheiser headphones we've looked at, including recipients of our Editor's Choice awards.
We've put together a list of what we think are the best Sennheiser headphones you can buy -- for people after portable, gaming and serious hi-fi models.
Sennheiser is one of the world's leading headphone brands. Whether it's hi-fi, PC/gaming or portable listening the company has a huge range of products on offer. We've taken a look at a fair few of them -- here's every Sennheiser headphone review we'...
Sony's latest BRAVIA LCD TVs are packed full of nifty features. They're able to access a whole swathe of IPTV features -- namely Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video -- and picture quality looks to be impressive on the higher-end models as well...
We round-up the top-rated Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia.
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
- Microsoft Sway gets its first paid features
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia