Lenovo has the distinction of being the only vendor to receive a rating of five stars from the PC World Australia Test Centre for one of its laptops, the ThinkPad T400s. In this round-up you can read reviews of other top Lenovo laptops we've reviewed...
2011 is promising some pretty impressive televisions, with a huge range of inbuilt features. There are some pretty cool improvements over last year's sets -- passive 3D (like at the movies), streaming Internet TV channels and a whole swathe of pictur...
If you're running a home office or small business you'll need a multifunction printer, for scanning documents, copying print-outs or sending an occasional fax. We've compiled a list of our favourite multifunction printers -- both inkjet and laser -- ...
While only a few vendors have sent us laptops based on Intel's 2nd Generation Intel Core CPUs (codenamed Sandy Bridge), one thing is clear: They are the pace-setters when it comes to performance. We've seen solid entries from Apple, Dell, Lenovo, MSI...
If you're running a business and don't want the hassle of constantly refilling paper or recharging fiddly ink cartridges, an inkjet printer is out of the question -- what you need is a colour laser printer. We've put together a list of the best colou...
Samsung's range of TVs spans everything from small, basic screens to massive multimedia powerhouses. In the last year we've had a few particular favourites — have a read through and you'll see why we're keen to try out Samsung's 2011 TVs.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 has just hit Australian shores, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
We're barely through the first quarter of the year, but already we've had a lot of great notebooks come through our test centre. The best ones have been equipped with Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), as they offer m...
2011 has delivered some pretty big games so far. There are plenty more to come, but we thought we'd put together an easy list of our reviews of 2011's most recently released AAA titles. Some are great, some aren't -- read through and let us know if y...
Sennheiser headphones may be a bit more expensive than the competition, but for some models we think it's worth it. Here's a short list of the best Sennheiser headphones we've looked at, including recipients of our Editor's Choice awards.
We've put together a list of what we think are the best Sennheiser headphones you can buy -- for people after portable, gaming and serious hi-fi models.
Sennheiser is one of the world's leading headphone brands. Whether it's hi-fi, PC/gaming or portable listening the company has a huge range of products on offer. We've taken a look at a fair few of them -- here's every Sennheiser headphone review we'...
Sony's latest BRAVIA LCD TVs are packed full of nifty features. They're able to access a whole swathe of IPTV features -- namely Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video -- and picture quality looks to be impressive on the higher-end models as well...
We round-up the top-rated Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia.
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC