The Creators Update makes it much easier to delay feature and security updates than previous versions of Windows 10.
The Creators Update's built-in Windows Sonic spatial sound feature is supposed to improve your headphone audio experience
We'll show you how to tweak your PC's settings in order to wring extra performance from your CPU, and avoid a costly upgrade.
Start menu folders have arrived on Windows 10 to pack more apps into a smaller space.
The Storage Sense feature in the Creators Update automatically dumps the contents of your Recycle bin and temporary folders.
Here's how to set up screen time in the Xbox One Creators Update
Incorporating your iPhone and iPad into your new life with Windows is easy.
The Windows 10 Creators update offers native support for PC game broadcasting, using Microsoft's Beam service. What it lacks in users and features, it makes up for in sheer ease of use.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
Ransomware is a serious headache. Don't negotiate with e-terrorists. Be a hero and rescue your hostage PC.
If you install Windows to an external drive, USB 3.1 can make it almost as fast as an internal drive.
OneNote is the Great Organizer of Microsoft programs, ready to take almost any kind of content and make it available across multiple platforms. Here's how to get started.
The government may soon allow your ISP to sell your browsing data. Here's how to fight back.
Move over, James T. Kirk. The sensors lurking in your smartphone can transform it into a full-blown tricorder rival with the right apps.
Driven by the need for businesses to innovate at a low price point, and quickly while at that, cloud adoption has experienced unprecedented growth. In fact, a latest report by Telsyte revealed that more than a third (34%) of Australian enterprises no...
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
- See Sedric drive: Volkswagen shows off first autonomous concept car
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMVIC
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW