For several years, cloud computing has been a trending topic in the IT space. Organisations have spent the last few years researching and experimenting with cloud environments and they are now adopting public,
Apple CEO Tim Cook teased that he had "one more thing" up his sleeve before introducing the Apple Watch at Apple's gargantuan event on Tuesday, but as it turns out, he had two. Legendary rock band U2 took the stage post-Watch to jam out "The Miracle ...
We've got an all but official unofficial confirmation of the Nexus 5, after Google accidentally listed a 16GB Nexus 5 on Google Play for US$349--the original selling price of the 16GB Nexus 4.
Although Google is expected to announce Android 4.4 Kit Kat and the Nexus 5 this week, Android blog Tutto Android seems to have beaten the big G to the punch.
As the likely launch date for Samsung's smartwatch draws closer, details on the wearable gadget are coming into focus.
The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow, but Microsoft's brass is reportedly owning up to its mistakes.
Phone manufacturers have turned their attention from 3D technology to HD screen development. But if you still want to watch Avatar on the go in all its 3D glory, there are ways to make your smartphone screen display 3D content without wearing a pair ...
Time is on your side, at least according to Mick Jagger. (Think: song lyric.) But it rarely seems that way when you get to the end of the day and realize you didn't have nearly enough of it. Where on earth does the time go?
The other day I spent a goodly amount of time writing a blog post. This blog post, in fact. As always, I composed it using PC World's browser-based tool, saved it, previewed it, then published it.
Just a few short months ago, back in June, Google executive Andy Rubin trumpeted the fact that more than 900,000 Android devices were being activated every day.
The iPhone 5 is coming! The iPhone 5 is coming! In case you’ve been in a coma the last day or two, Apple has sent out invites to the media for an event next week, which is all but guaranteed to be the official unveiling of the highly anticipated iPho...
Apple isn't the only one that can pack the pixels into a high-end laptop. At the IFA trade show in Berlin, Samsung showed off a 13-inch Series 9 laptop with a similar pixel density to Apple's 15-inch MacBook Pro.
Apple’s next iPhone may be thinner thanks to a new type of display technology that may also help the device have a larger screen without adding any extra weight, according to an online report.
Ultrabooks have made a lot of progress as the hottest ultrathin Windows laptops on the market, but the features we've seen so far may be just the tip of the iceberg. Third-generation Ultrabooks will likely sport more advanced features than currently ...
The biggest story at Google I/O this year was Google Glass, a pair of augmented reality glasses from Google. While the $1,500 price tag for a prototype developer pair and 2014 public release means most gamers are still a few years (and raises) away f...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCSAP SuccessfactorsACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC