For several years, cloud computing has been a trending topic in the IT space. Organisations have spent the last few years researching and experimenting with cloud environments and they are now adopting public,
Apple CEO Tim Cook teased that he had "one more thing" up his sleeve before introducing the Apple Watch at Apple's gargantuan event on Tuesday, but as it turns out, he had two. Legendary rock band U2 took the stage post-Watch to jam out "The Miracle ...
We've got an all but official unofficial confirmation of the Nexus 5, after Google accidentally listed a 16GB Nexus 5 on Google Play for US$349--the original selling price of the 16GB Nexus 4.
Although Google is expected to announce Android 4.4 Kit Kat and the Nexus 5 this week, Android blog Tutto Android seems to have beaten the big G to the punch.
As the likely launch date for Samsung's smartwatch draws closer, details on the wearable gadget are coming into focus.
The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow, but Microsoft's brass is reportedly owning up to its mistakes.
Phone manufacturers have turned their attention from 3D technology to HD screen development. But if you still want to watch Avatar on the go in all its 3D glory, there are ways to make your smartphone screen display 3D content without wearing a pair ...
Time is on your side, at least according to Mick Jagger. (Think: song lyric.) But it rarely seems that way when you get to the end of the day and realize you didn't have nearly enough of it. Where on earth does the time go?
The other day I spent a goodly amount of time writing a blog post. This blog post, in fact. As always, I composed it using PC World's browser-based tool, saved it, previewed it, then published it.
Just a few short months ago, back in June, Google executive Andy Rubin trumpeted the fact that more than 900,000 Android devices were being activated every day.
The iPhone 5 is coming! The iPhone 5 is coming! In case you’ve been in a coma the last day or two, Apple has sent out invites to the media for an event next week, which is all but guaranteed to be the official unveiling of the highly anticipated iPho...
Apple isn't the only one that can pack the pixels into a high-end laptop. At the IFA trade show in Berlin, Samsung showed off a 13-inch Series 9 laptop with a similar pixel density to Apple's 15-inch MacBook Pro.
Apple’s next iPhone may be thinner thanks to a new type of display technology that may also help the device have a larger screen without adding any extra weight, according to an online report.
Ultrabooks have made a lot of progress as the hottest ultrathin Windows laptops on the market, but the features we've seen so far may be just the tip of the iceberg. Third-generation Ultrabooks will likely sport more advanced features than currently ...
The biggest story at Google I/O this year was Google Glass, a pair of augmented reality glasses from Google. While the $1,500 price tag for a prototype developer pair and 2014 public release means most gamers are still a few years (and raises) away f...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia