Point-of-Sale (POS) vendor Task Retail has cut days of data centre downtime by replacing its return-to-base support contract with an on-site service agreement.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is deploying what may be the first national e-health records management system to unify disparate medical databases across its four regional sites.
Glen Dalgleish, vice president of infrastructure services at global perfumer Coty, well remembers why he and his staff had implemented WAN acceleration technology last January: to improve download speeds for some 6,000 users world-wide.
Be prepared to go through a lot of scrutiny if you want to work in the Central Intelligence Agency's IT department, says chief information officer Al Tarasiuk.
When TV production company FremantleMedia Australia had an opportunity to move to IP telephony during an office refurbishment, the open source Asterisk proved itself to offer everything required and more for the 150-plus handset deployment.
West Virginia-based WesBanco Bank, which provides financial services to the residents and businesses of West Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania, grows through acquisition.
Gibson Guitar is enjoying the sweet music playing out on its multifaceted unified communications system that connects its users across the globe.
The US$1.5 billion Venetian resort in Las Vegas is a city within a city.
Sydney based law practice Law Partners Solicitors and Barristers (LPSB), has cleared network congestion and continual downtime by replacing its in-house Microsoft Outlook solution with hosted Exchange Server.
As businesses cautiously integrate Web 2.0 tools into their daily operations, small and large scale corporations can look to a Canadian not-for-profit organization on how to take use the technology for workplace training.
Stefan Thibeault, a programmer at a clothing manufacturer in Montreal, is convinced of the value of using dual PC monitors. Doing so has given him a much larger electronic workspace, eliminated such annoyances as the need to frequently alt-tab betwee...
To manage application performance, Evolution Benefits starts right at the source -- the code itself. "We sell our performance and uptime," explains Sean Erwin, vice president of application development for the U.S.-based company.
Sometimes, when it comes to IT, it pays not to hold back. When Victoria-based Sara Lee Household and Bodycare decided to migrate from its Lotus Domino platform to .Net a year ago, it immediately addressed some business-critical challenges.
Adelaide manufacturer Trident Tooling has used a Microsoft Project Server and .NET-based system to dramatically re-engineer its previously manual processes for keeping track of dozens of simultaneous manufacturing projects.
The Australia-based company Webjet launched a completely rebuilt version of its travel portal, Webjet.com.au on Monday. The new site is designed to provide users with maximum possible savings on flights and accommodation as well as improved flexibili...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW