IBM’s new partnership with Microsoft nearly mirrors a deal the enterprise giant struck with Apple in 2014. But that’s where the similarities end.
Or have we reached the point where killer apps just don’t matter?
How Apple can help Taylor Swift do damage control and make Notes the go-to app for sharing more than 140 characters.
Pokemon Go is causing genuine, positive social change - especially for people with mental illness. It's also likely to change technology for the better and provide businesses with new revenue sources and innovation. Here are ten things we've noticed...
As a blogger, you know that without social media you have few chances to attract people back to read your website. Social Media can be challenging, but here 6 easy tips for bloggers to develop your presence on social media - it really works!
Even though the beta released yesterday has a significant, acknowledged bug, build 14393 will likely be RTM
Coffee Meets Bagel and Zoosk's new Lively app are taking social cues from the popular video messaging app.
How often have you wondered how you stack up against your commerce marketing colleagues and competitors? You may be proud of what you've accomplished, however you know there could be other things you should be doing to make your commerce marketing pr...
A new Windows 10 device – that comes in two configurations -- from Samsung adds more choices for business users looking to move away from the traditional business notebook.
RunGo's routes point you towards Pokémon, but it's a juggling act of priorities.
Businesses and large corporations struggle to digest dense data. An overload of data can be intimidating, and problems arise from the time taken to process the information, as well as a lack of internal skills and tools to interpret it. In cases wher...
Since Apple’s announcement of its iBeacon technology back in 2013 and Google’s release of Eddystone soon after, retailers have been exploring how location-based technology can speak to mobile devices in order to enhance the shopping experience. While...
These four apps can help you learn tricks, meet other skaters, and find spots to skate, but each comes with their fair share of shortcomings.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
Smartwatches, fitness trackers and other wearable devices that are connected to corporate Wi-Fi networks could lead to serious privacy and security issues, experts say.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW