GeForce Now for the Shield TV and GeForce Now for PCs and Macs are two wildly different services for streaming PC games to you devices, despite the similar names.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
No matter where you turn, technology dominates your life. From entertainment to employment to daily living at home, technology is at the centre of everything you see and do. Within this broad scope of technology comes social media which is a dominant...
Amazon surprised many analysts and competitors with its Alexa cloud-based voice assistant, and the company seems determined to help partners pack the tech into every product imaginable. Alexa has a clear lead in the smart home, but how long will it l...
After using Surface Book i7 with Performance Base every day for a moth, senior writer Sarah K. White offers her impression of the Surface Book 2.
Less than one percent of phones are running the latest version of Android, but the Pixel could be the first step toward changing all that.
Each month, CIO.com pairs a job-seeking reader with a tech resume professional in order to help them tell the right story to advance their careers. Here is a look back at some recent makeovers to help you craft a resume that jumps off the page. .
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
After years of groundwork, HDR display tech finally arrives on your desktop.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
Mazda Miata drivers are understandably curious and skeptical about the Fiat 124 that's based on their much-loved roaster. So we put two Miata lovers into both current cars. Would they be convertible to the Italian take on their favorite drive? Let's ...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW