Because of the integration among its hardware, OS and apps, Apple is in a great spot to drive the A.R. future, observers say.
A group of Olympic athletes will be tapping a ring, instead of swiping a credit card, at the summer games in Rio. Visa is hoping that will raise the profile of Near Field Communication for retail transactions.
It’s time to reign in how often your phone pesters you.
IDG is a large global publishing house with many titles that cover consumer tech, business and marketing publications. Over the past few weeks there have been many articles published regarding Pokémon GO including the game itself and the effect on so...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible hook.
Chuck La Tournous has a scary story with a happy ending. Whew.
Sustainability is a significant consideration for your business. Environmental responsibility is an essential part of meeting your corporate social objectives and developing a positive brand perception. A recent BSR study found that 72 per cent of bu...
Too busy to take a break right now? With impending deadlines, a calendar full of meetings, a packed to-do-list, open tabs on your browser and unread emails, downtime rarely takes priority. Throw in the world of smartphones and laptops and recharging ...
Enterprise customers face real problems every day with their storage infrastructure. They need to keep their businesses up and running non-stop and meet demands from customers, while managing growth and protecting their digital assets from malicious ...
IBM’s new partnership with Microsoft nearly mirrors a deal the enterprise giant struck with Apple in 2014. But that’s where the similarities end.
Or have we reached the point where killer apps just don’t matter?
How Apple can help Taylor Swift do damage control and make Notes the go-to app for sharing more than 140 characters.
Pokemon Go is causing genuine, positive social change - especially for people with mental illness. It's also likely to change technology for the better and provide businesses with new revenue sources and innovation. Here are ten things we've noticed...
As a blogger, you know that without social media you have few chances to attract people back to read your website. Social Media can be challenging, but here 6 easy tips for bloggers to develop your presence on social media - it really works!
Even though the beta released yesterday has a significant, acknowledged bug, build 14393 will likely be RTM
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC