LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
Routers may appear to be a dime a dozen in the consumer space. Many small businesses might be tempted with something like the excellent Linksys EA9500 with its fast WiFi and eight Ethernet ports, but it won’t be suited to many, advanced business need...
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
Samsung's new Galaxy Books amplifies a critical weakness in the company's strategy of using multiple OSes across its devices.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Hands on with the front-runner for Game of the Year
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are ...
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others believe it will go all in -- cutting the charging cord completely, just as it cut the analog audio port in the iPhone 7.
From productivity to playtime, offline Chromebooks aren't the useless hunks of plastic that they used to be.
Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautif...
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
Tired of Tinder? There are new, more interesting ways to find a date this Valentine’s Day.
Microsoft's cool new 3D creation tool, Paint 3D, is headed your way as part of the Windows 10 Creators Update. We'll show you how it works, as well as the easy way to create fun 3D objects and scenes.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA