Anticipation for the next generation of Apple’s iPhones has reached fever pitch. Pre-sales for the smartphones opened over the weekend, with the range going on sale in stores stores soon on 25 September. Australia’s four largest carriers have announ...
The pro-grade tablets from Microsoft and Apple may have some things in common, but the strategy behind them is quite different.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
Fitbit retained its title as the world's top wearables vendor for the second quarter of 2015, but Apple is quickly gaining ground.
After initially saying it would sell the Apple Watch in approximately 300 of its stores, Best Buy has now decided to have it in all of its locations by the end of next month.
Crack open Apple's classic tower and behold the attention to detail.
The iPhone 6s release date seems to be beyond doubt now. Apple is confidently believed to be releasing the new models on September 18 in tier-one countries. This will follow a launch date thought to be September 9...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW