Conventional wisdom says you need to spend $1,000 on a VR-ready PC. This $650 computer powered by AMD's FX-6350 and Radeon RX 480 proves it wrong.
Apple's new iPhone 7 may not have an audio port, but it does pack many improvements that are much more important to business users.
The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
The iPhone 7 has a bigger battery and better camera, plus it's resistant to water. The downside: no headphone jack.
Samsung and other vendors are beginning to incorporate iris scanning into their mobile devices. We examine how this security technology works, its advantages and its drawbacks.
Clearly, the iPhone 7 represents an evolutionary upgrade from the iPhone 6S. But does it evolve enough to tempt our intrepid Apple-centric executive news editor?
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Culture is at the core of our business’ values and behaviours. It’s the way we work with one another, collaborating, innovating and simplifying; all with the common goal to help businesses succeed. But in order to create and nurture the right culture...
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
A few of us here at Network World have decided to put our money where our mouths are and make some predictions ahead of Apple’s big iPhone launch.
Find out what to look for in a Java IDE and get tips for deciding which of the top three is best for you. Martin Heller compares Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ IDEA, and offers a sample of lightweight IDEs for quicker and lighter coding projects.
A new iPhone is just hours away, and a new Apple Watch too. What about the rest of it: Apple TV, new Macs, and Apple's take on VR? We handicap every rumor before the biggest Apple hardware event of the year.
I’ve heard so many times that, “Technology is a boy’s world.” But whether you’re a woman or not, your success in the tech industry is going to come down to the same factors: Are you really good at what you do? Can you get the job done? And more impor...
Some suggestions: Watch the device as it's charging and stop if it overheats, or take it back to the place it was bought and see if the retailer can help.
No smart home would be complete without wireless chargers to keep the batteries your smart devices topped off. We'll help you choose the right standard.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD