There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
There are plenty of ways to navigate Windows 10, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts is the most convenient and can save time and effort.
Cortana on Xbox isn't as powerful as Amazon's Echo, but it will make your entertainment system smarter.
Now that Microsoft's Anniversary Update of Windows 10 is live, the company is planning two major updates for next year.
Google Fiber is reportedly hoping to rely on wireless technology instead of fiber-optic cables in about 12 major cities, including Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas, where it has planned faster internet service.
Windows is a popular attack target for criminals and researchers alike, but Microsoft has done a good job of making it harder to target security flaws in the OS
Cheaper, easier, faster, safer -- sometimes bad habits are better than good enough
When the cloud was first introduced several years ago, the business world was in awe of the potential it presented but also perplexed at how to harness it. From faster services to better agility and cost savings, the technology revolutionised how peo...
The No Man's Sky launch on PC is a terrible nightmare. Some gamers have even decided to wait for bug fixes. This is not a good sign.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Swiss conglomerate Datwyler today said that it was still considering its options after its $795 million bid for Raspberry Pi manufacturer Premier Farnell was trumped by a $900 million offer from Avnet Inc late last month.
Hate speech and bullying are major problems for Twitter, and it's time for the company to decide, once and for all, if it's on the side of the abusers or the abused.
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
Apple’s acquisition this past week of Turi, a Seattle machine learning company that has its roots in the open source GraphLab project, brings to six the number of deals Apple has made this year that have gone public.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT