Some suggestions: Watch the device as it's charging and stop if it overheats, or take it back to the place it was bought and see if the retailer can help.
No smart home would be complete without wireless chargers to keep the batteries your smart devices topped off. We'll help you choose the right standard.
Changing passwords is supposed to make things more difficult for attackers. Unfortunately, research shows that human nature means it makes it easier.
Business-analytics vendor Tableau Software moved to stake out its turf now that Microsoft has entered the BI market.
Developers of emerging programming languages shed light on the urge to create new tools
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
It may not be as fast as the other Moto Zs, but its epic battery life makes up for it.
It'll give your Moto Z phone true 10x optical zoom, but it doesn't compete with standalone cameras.
The Gear S3 Classic goes for posh aesthetics, while the Gear S3 Frontier looks more rugged and comes with LTE support.
CSO shares the process attackers use to slip inside the enterprise through memes and games together with enterprise security policies and enforcements that help ensure the next viral internet craze doesn’t lead to malware playtime inside your organiz...
Your personal brand must be built by design, otherwise it'll be constructed by default. Here's how to get it right.
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
The FAA today released new regulations for the low-altitude operation of commercial small unmanned aircraft, which has the potential to unlock a wave of new data and business models built on that data.
Here's a look at some of the more helpful, lesser-known features hiding out in Android 7.0.
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia