Clearly, the iPhone 7 represents an evolutionary upgrade from the iPhone 6S. But does it evolve enough to tempt our intrepid Apple-centric executive news editor?
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Culture is at the core of our business’ values and behaviours. It’s the way we work with one another, collaborating, innovating and simplifying; all with the common goal to help businesses succeed. But in order to create and nurture the right culture...
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
A few of us here at Network World have decided to put our money where our mouths are and make some predictions ahead of Apple’s big iPhone launch.
Find out what to look for in a Java IDE and get tips for deciding which of the top three is best for you. Martin Heller compares Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ IDEA, and offers a sample of lightweight IDEs for quicker and lighter coding projects.
A new iPhone is just hours away, and a new Apple Watch too. What about the rest of it: Apple TV, new Macs, and Apple's take on VR? We handicap every rumor before the biggest Apple hardware event of the year.
I’ve heard so many times that, “Technology is a boy’s world.” But whether you’re a woman or not, your success in the tech industry is going to come down to the same factors: Are you really good at what you do? Can you get the job done? And more impor...
Some suggestions: Watch the device as it's charging and stop if it overheats, or take it back to the place it was bought and see if the retailer can help.
No smart home would be complete without wireless chargers to keep the batteries your smart devices topped off. We'll help you choose the right standard.
Changing passwords is supposed to make things more difficult for attackers. Unfortunately, research shows that human nature means it makes it easier.
Business-analytics vendor Tableau Software moved to stake out its turf now that Microsoft has entered the BI market.
Developers of emerging programming languages shed light on the urge to create new tools
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
It may not be as fast as the other Moto Zs, but its epic battery life makes up for it.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleVIC
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD