Smartwatches, fitness trackers and other wearable devices that are connected to corporate Wi-Fi networks could lead to serious privacy and security issues, experts say.
Though Silicon Valley leaders say Donald Trump would be bad for innovation, the disaster they fear is already ongoing in America.
Apple's first foray into teaching kids how to code is a triumph.
You might be familiar with the Cell on Wheels (COW) concept that carriers have deployed to bring temporary wireless service to busy venues or disaster relief areas. Now AT&T is giving the COW acronym a new high-flying meaning: Cell on Wings.
With the public beta of macOS Sierra out, it's time for a closer look at Apple's newest OS. But our tech trio -- Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Apple guru Michael deAgonia and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw -- can't avoid the Pokemon in the room.
The company's app-based payment system for in-store purchases isn't perfect, but it's nearly delightful.
Nothing provokes app uninstalls like sluggish performance and aggressive battery consumption. Facebook reveals how it uses mobile device testing to prevent those uninstalls.
Aerospace giant Boeing recently completed a successful Google Glass pilot, reducing production time of aircraft 'wire harnesses' and chopping related error rates in half. The company also says it is 'very close' to launching a live smartglass system.
'Bots' are hot today, and popular tech companies including Apple, Facebook and Google all take dramatically different approaches to bot technology. Here's what bots from these consumer giants could mean to enterprises.
Apple News gets a new look and breaking news notifications. Here's how to get started.
Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
Keep this freemium hit fully free by following these handy everyday tips.
A steady drop in venture capitalist funding has forced startups to develop new strategies to evolve their workforce -- that includes layoffs, budget cuts and a new definition of growth.
While most of the decision makers would likely prefer to hear a simple yes or no when asking if they should pay, nothing in security is simple. By and large, the position of many leaders in the industry is that the ideal situation is not to pay.
Photos gets a minor refresh, but it’s significant for finding people and other searching.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW