Once you figure out which category of laptop best suits your needs, it's time to examine the specifications.
Picking up the right tech products during the back to school period can be a daunting prospect for students and parents alike (and pity those who are both!) A computer and an Internet connection are essential for students, but you should also conside...
Mobile broadband has changed the way many people work, socialise and live. The ability to access the Internet from your mobile phone means you can easily check social-networking sites, choose a restaurant to eat at or find cinema session times withou...
Choosing a CPU for your new computer is never easy, especially if it's been a while since your last purchase; it's difficult to know exactly what to look for. In September, Intel launched its Core i5 CPU.
Laser printers have long been used by medium to large businesses, but they are now much more affordable for small businesses and home offices as well. These days, monochrome laser printers can be bought for as little as $100, while decent colour lase...
From benefits to implementation challenges, here's what you need to know about virtualisation.
One of the key advantages of wireless broadband is that it allows you to have an Internet connection without being physically connected to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
A multifunction device (MFD) -- also known as a multifunction printer -- lets you print, scan, photocopy, fax, and more. Most multifunctions will let you to carry out more than one of these tasks simultaneously.
Hard drives can be found in all sorts of products -- PCs, digital video recorders (DVR), camcorders and MP3 players, for example. The hard drive is one of the most important components for PCs, as it provides permanent, large-scale storage for a user...
You’ve probably heard about the latest notebook craze: mini-laptops called netbooks. Netbooks are small and not very powerful laptops that can be used for basic tasks such as word processing, watching videos, listening to music, browsing the Internet...
LCD, LED and plasma televisions may seem identical when you're in the store, but the similarities end once you look past the thin form factor and big screens.
With the current financial year drawing nearer to a close, retail stores everywhere are proclaiming offering massive savings. Although most new mobile phones are sold as part of a contract plan, there are plenty of bargains and special deals popping ...
Google has launched Google Profiles, which lets you build an online biography listing your interests, educational and professional background, and links to your data on websites like Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
Direct Energy CIO Kumud Kalia on how to deal with mounting peer dissension.
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting. It offers better sound and signal quality compared to existing analog radio services, but you will need special equipment to receive digital radio transmissions.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CIA updates rules for collecting and retaining info on US people
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW