"PC replacements should pick up again in 2016, particularly later in the year."
“As the enterprise market becomes increasingly open to the wide scale deployment of tablet platforms, Microsoft has a key advantage.”
Forget the territorial battles being fought at other companies between marketing and technology executives. At renowned athletic gear maker Adidas Group, the digital marketing approach is built on a real alliance between the two disciplines.
SAP's announcement that it will pay US$8.3 billion to buy business-travel and expense software vendor Concur might have generated less initial buzz than the companies hoped, given it was almost simultaneous with the revelation that Larry Ellison has ...
The corporate landscape captured in marketing guru Larry Weber's new book, "The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric," is one where the CMO might be seen as increasingly moving onto the CIO's tradition...
At its annual Discover user conference, Hewlett-Packard put cloud computing and big data on the top of the agenda, capitalizing on the heavy work it has been doing with these technologies.
Jeff Schilling, who joined cloud hosting startup FireHost this week as chief security officer, knows a thing or two about cybersecurity.
Aerohive Networks sells not just enterprise Wi-Fi gear but also cloud-based software designed to make it easier to set up and manage a customer's entire wired and wireless network. Other wireless LAN vendors are moving in the same direction, includin...
Broadcom got a jump on Mobile World Congress this week, announcing two steps forward in its fledgling LTE silicon business. On Monday, the company introduced a turnkey solution for LTE smartphones to be priced under US$300. On Tuesday, it announced a...
The chip industry is in for major changes in the coming years, according to Broadcom Chairman and Chief Technical Officer, Henry Samueli.
The wildly popular game "Minecraft" is a lot like its creator, Markus "Notch" Persson: modest in style and origin and apparently still true to its roots despite phenomenal success. In their new book just published in the U.S., authors Daniel Goldberg...
After calculators, PCs and mobile phones, Intel is now jumping into wearable devices with an extremely low-power chip called Quark, which was big news at the company's annual Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco. Leading the charge into the new mar...
Google Enterprise is making inroads on many fronts, winning converts to everything from its productivity tools to its cloud offerings. We recently caught up with President of Google Enterprise, Amit Singh, for a progress report and to discuss what co...
Saar Gillai, named head of Hewlett-Packard's Cloud operations in January, is on the hot seat.
John Swainson has one of the more challenging jobs in the tech industry right now. As president of Dell's software division, he's charged with sorting through all the software Dell has acquired and organizing it into coherent offerings that can furth...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple acquires Workflow automation app, offers it free
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPICT Training and Development OfficerQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC