"PC replacements should pick up again in 2016, particularly later in the year."
“As the enterprise market becomes increasingly open to the wide scale deployment of tablet platforms, Microsoft has a key advantage.”
Forget the territorial battles being fought at other companies between marketing and technology executives. At renowned athletic gear maker Adidas Group, the digital marketing approach is built on a real alliance between the two disciplines.
SAP's announcement that it will pay US$8.3 billion to buy business-travel and expense software vendor Concur might have generated less initial buzz than the companies hoped, given it was almost simultaneous with the revelation that Larry Ellison has ...
The corporate landscape captured in marketing guru Larry Weber's new book, "The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric," is one where the CMO might be seen as increasingly moving onto the CIO's tradition...
At its annual Discover user conference, Hewlett-Packard put cloud computing and big data on the top of the agenda, capitalizing on the heavy work it has been doing with these technologies.
Jeff Schilling, who joined cloud hosting startup FireHost this week as chief security officer, knows a thing or two about cybersecurity.
Aerohive Networks sells not just enterprise Wi-Fi gear but also cloud-based software designed to make it easier to set up and manage a customer's entire wired and wireless network. Other wireless LAN vendors are moving in the same direction, includin...
Broadcom got a jump on Mobile World Congress this week, announcing two steps forward in its fledgling LTE silicon business. On Monday, the company introduced a turnkey solution for LTE smartphones to be priced under US$300. On Tuesday, it announced a...
The chip industry is in for major changes in the coming years, according to Broadcom Chairman and Chief Technical Officer, Henry Samueli.
The wildly popular game "Minecraft" is a lot like its creator, Markus "Notch" Persson: modest in style and origin and apparently still true to its roots despite phenomenal success. In their new book just published in the U.S., authors Daniel Goldberg...
After calculators, PCs and mobile phones, Intel is now jumping into wearable devices with an extremely low-power chip called Quark, which was big news at the company's annual Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco. Leading the charge into the new mar...
Google Enterprise is making inroads on many fronts, winning converts to everything from its productivity tools to its cloud offerings. We recently caught up with President of Google Enterprise, Amit Singh, for a progress report and to discuss what co...
Saar Gillai, named head of Hewlett-Packard's Cloud operations in January, is on the hot seat.
John Swainson has one of the more challenging jobs in the tech industry right now. As president of Dell's software division, he's charged with sorting through all the software Dell has acquired and organizing it into coherent offerings that can furth...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC