HP is responding to claims that the facial-tracking technology used by its webcams is somehow racist.
The Wikileaks 'whistleblower' site that was forced by a court order to shut down its primary domain after a complaint from Swiss bank, Julius Baer & Co, is back online after a judge ruled in its favor.
Efforts by countries like China to restrict the exchange of information on the Internet are ultimately doomed to failure, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates told an audience of Stanford University students Tuesday.
AMD has delayed general availability of some key products until early next year, when it projects the chips, along with other new processors, will return it to profitability.
A top Microsoft executive defended desktop application software, the source of the company's revenue for three decades, arguing that even services-based companies such as Google still need it.
A year ago, people were gasping at the price tags associated with large-scale service-oriented-architecture projects. Initial projects that cost US$50,000 per stage could run up a big total tab fast as companies invested in training, developers' time...
Facebook has become such a popular social networking site that some companies are betting their businesses on it.
At the last day of the Web 2.0 Summit, attendees learned that having their genome mapped will set them back US$300,000 and that Google's founders really stress over the prevention and extermination of evil.
Microsoft's Windows XP OS will be on a version of Asustek Computer's ultra-low cost laptop, Eee PC, by the end of this year, the companies announced this week.
Cisco is reported to be on the verge of closing a deal to buy a WiMAX base station vendor called Navini Networks.
Members of the Business Software Alliance (BSA) have called on the U.S. Congress to pass legislation that would address new types of cybercrimes and increase funding for law enforcement.
People using Google's Gmail service are sucking up storage space faster than the company can add it.
Apple has released its biggest iPhone <a href="http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306173" target="_blank">security update</a> yet, fixing bugs in the mobile phone's browser, mail client and Bluetooth networking serve
Massachusetts Institute of Technology pranksters celebrated this past Tuesday's debut of Microsoft's Xbox 360 Halo 3 by transforming the statue of John Harvard in Harvard Yard into the Master Chief character from the much anticipated video game.
Lenovo Group on Tuesday announced plans to acquire European electronics maker Packard Bell. If it goes through, the deal would be a disappointment for Lenovo rival, Acer, which reportedly was also trying to buy Packard Bell.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW