While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s population doesn’t even use the internet. About 3.9 billion people, or 53 percent of the population, will still be offline at the end of this year, the Inte...
AMD is rebooting its server business around chips with the Zen CPU, which will also be used in PCs. AMD is getting creative with Zen and considering merging the CPU with a high-performance GPU to create a mega-chip for high-performance tasks.
Tinder users beware. The popular dating app generally doesn’t verify user accounts, but that hasn’t stopped spammers from pretending to offer the service.
European Union plans to extend export licensing of so-called "dual-use" technologies to include cyber-surveillance tools could put the brakes on sales of smartphones.
If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
As the U.S. heads toward a contentious national election in November, 15 states are are still clinging to outdated electronic voting machines that don't support paper printouts used to audit their internal vote counts.
Security researchers have released tools this week that could help users recover files encrypted by two relatively new ransomware threats: Bart and PowerWare.
Pokémon Go has launched in Japan with a new revenue stream -- corporate sponsorship from McDonald’s.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
Salesforce.com has signed a definite agreement to acquire Coolan, the developer of a platform for data center hardware analysis and optimization.
It turns out a couple purchases on iTunes helped bring down the mastermind behind KickassTorrents, a popular file-sharing site.
AppleCare+ customers have filed a class-action lawsuit in California over refurbished Apple gear.
Intel's groundbreaking 3D Xpoint technology is poised to shake up computer memory and storage with its blazing fast speed and high capacity, but the chipmaker is still trying to figure out the best fits for the technology.
You went into Windows Safe Mode to fix something, and now you can't get out. Luckily, you have two emergency exits. Watch for more details.
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW