The Moscow bureau of The New York Times was the target of a cyberattack, though there are no indications yet that the hackers were successful, according to the newspaper.
Researchers want to give a 25-core open-source processor called Piton some serious bite.
Cloud computing is changing the demands on networks more quickly than ever. Now researchers say it’s possible to program routers all the way down to their packet-forwarding chips in the quest to keep up.
When AMD chip designers sat down four years ago to etch out the Zen design, they had two things in mind: to drive up CPU performance as much as possible and to keep power efficiency stable.
It’s never a good sign when a website markets itself with a phony security award. But that’s what Ashley Madison did prior to last year’s massive data breach.
Nearly a fifth of shoppers would avoid at a retailer that has been a victim of a cybersecurity hack.
Sony's DualShock 4 controller is finally getting official PC support, but in the form of a dongle rather than simple PC drivers.
A flood of former PlayStation 3 exclusives are making their PC debut when the PlayStation Now game streaming service comes to computers later this year.
Use Android Studio's project editor to write your first animated Android app
Bundling Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with 6- and 8-core chips makes AMD's affordable FX series processors even more appealing. But hurry--the deal's good only through November 14.
Build your app with Gradle, then run it on an Android device emulator or Kindle Fire tablet
Microsoft's new in-development Garage app, called Cache, could be a note-taking tool with potential, if Microsoft's willing to commit to it.
If you're new to Android Studio, start here. Part 1 walks through installing Android Studio and launching your first Android project
The new update, which first rolled out to Android users in July, makes it easier to Tweet in the dark.
A recent data breach at Epic Games may have been avoided if the company had simply installed a security patch.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW