While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s population doesn’t even use the internet. About 3.9 billion people, or 53 percent of the population, will still be offline at the end of this year, the Inte...
AMD is rebooting its server business around chips with the Zen CPU, which will also be used in PCs. AMD is getting creative with Zen and considering merging the CPU with a high-performance GPU to create a mega-chip for high-performance tasks.
Tinder users beware. The popular dating app generally doesn’t verify user accounts, but that hasn’t stopped spammers from pretending to offer the service.
European Union plans to extend export licensing of so-called "dual-use" technologies to include cyber-surveillance tools could put the brakes on sales of smartphones.
If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
As the U.S. heads toward a contentious national election in November, 15 states are are still clinging to outdated electronic voting machines that don't support paper printouts used to audit their internal vote counts.
Security researchers have released tools this week that could help users recover files encrypted by two relatively new ransomware threats: Bart and PowerWare.
Pokémon Go has launched in Japan with a new revenue stream -- corporate sponsorship from McDonald’s.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
Salesforce.com has signed a definite agreement to acquire Coolan, the developer of a platform for data center hardware analysis and optimization.
It turns out a couple purchases on iTunes helped bring down the mastermind behind KickassTorrents, a popular file-sharing site.
AppleCare+ customers have filed a class-action lawsuit in California over refurbished Apple gear.
Intel's groundbreaking 3D Xpoint technology is poised to shake up computer memory and storage with its blazing fast speed and high capacity, but the chipmaker is still trying to figure out the best fits for the technology.
You went into Windows Safe Mode to fix something, and now you can't get out. Luckily, you have two emergency exits. Watch for more details.
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW