Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
An in-depth analysis of yet another Internet-connected security camera has revealed a host of software problems.
Unlike Facebook, a smartphone can't recognize and tag you in a selfie. A new brain-like chip developed by researchers at MIT could change that.
Cisco Systems' planned US$1.4 billion acquisition of Jasper Technologies could make it easier for enterprises to start making money from services instead of products.
A further 22 support office employees, along with CFO Michael Potts, have been retrenched at retailer Dick Smith, as the receivers continue to ‘restructure’ the retailer.
Microsoft announced Wednesday that its Azure IoT Hub product for managing fleets of devices that feed digital data from the physical world will be generally available on Thursday.
Comodo said it is planning to release on update on Wednesday that fixes a severe vulnerability in a custom web browser it developed and markets as enhancing users' security.
A jury in Texas has ordered Apple to pay US$626 million for infringing four patents held by a Nevada-based patent licensing company.
Cisco Systems plans to acquire Internet of Things platform company, Jasper Technologies, for more than $US1.4 billion, giving the networking giant an even larger role in enterprises' growing use of IoT.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization service is making it possible for companies to share their business information with the world in an interactive format.
Google will give its public backing to Qualcomm's ARM server chip next week, according to a report Wednesday, but history suggests it's too early to draw conclusions.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Researchers from Rapid7 found privacy-invading vulnerabilities in the Web services used by the Smart Toy line of interactive stuffed animals and the hereO GPS watch for children.
Teaching computers to learn the way we do is widely considered an important step toward better artificial intelligence, but it's hard to achieve without a good understanding of how we think. With that premise in mind, a new $US12 million effort launc...
Businesses that need to transfer European Union citizens' personal data to the U.S. should wait until at least mid-April before relying on the Privacy Shield to provide legal protection -- and in the meantime, they shouldn't count too much on alterna...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT