Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks to cost-cutting efforts and the strength of its services business.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks in large part to the strength of its services business.
In June, Iceland-based CCP Games brought the hammer down on a group of resource hogs that were clogging its data center.
Google has released the source code for Chrome OS and promised that devices will be shipping in about a year, in time for the 2010 holiday season. Chrome OS will run only on devices specifically manufactured for it and Google is dictating to manufact...
Data Robotics today released its first iSCSI SAN storage array that, like its other low-end arrays, manages itself and allows any capacity or brand of disk drive to be mixed, matched and exchanged without any downtime.
Cyberattacks on the U.S. Department of Defense -- many of them coming from China -- have jumped sharply in 2009, a U.S. congressional committee reported Thursday.
Almost 80 per cent of security products failed to pass the first test required before certification, according to the latest report released by ICSA Labs.
Banging the drum for security awareness never gets old. As much as CSOs try to get folks to bone up on safe practices (both online and in the office), there are always going to be some who need reminding.
This fall, more than 20,000 stolen usernames and passwords for such Webmail providers as AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo appeared on Pastebin.com, a programmer's Website.
Care to take your very own Federation starship for a spin and maybe right a few of the wrongs done by Paramount writers to the franchise over the past decade or two? The thought of beaming down to planets and playing World-of-Away-Team-Craft have you...
If you had over $3,000 to spare, what would you do with it? Component vendor OCZ Technology hopes that you'll spend it on one of its new, massive 1TB Colossus Series SSDs.
Microsoft today confirmed that exploit code published last week can compromise PCs running older versions of Internet Explorer (IE), but said its security team has not yet seen any in-the-wild attacks.
A report from AdMob has people claiming there is now proof that iPhone users now account for more than half of mobile data traffic.
Call it the iBerry Pre; it's got the best features of the top smartphones all in one handy (and, sadly, fictional) device.
Ciena will pay US$769 million for the optical networking and carrier Ethernet assets of Nortel Networks' Metro Ethernet Networks business, the two companies said on Monday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC