US President-elect Barack Obama showed other politicians how to harness the power of the Web in 2008, bringing political campaigns kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
The speculation is heating up around Dell's upcoming Adamo, which industry observers believe is an ultraportable laptop that could a price-friendly response to Apple's ultrathin Macbook Air.
Google's YouTube has rolled out a high-definition option for video and created new landing pages to make it easier to find popular video categories.
The Wireless Power Consortium hopes to make powering portable electronic devices simpler by offering a standard way to recharge them without wires.
Sweden's largest tabloid newspaper, Aftonbladet, will be the first company in the nation to use a new iPhone-based enterprise package from TeliaSonera as it equips 700 of its employees with iPhones.
The Linux Foundation has selected a new CTO, Ted Ts'o, who has been known as the first North American developer of the Linux kernel, the foundation said on Thursday.
Internet and telephone traffic between Europe and the Middle East and Asia was hampered Friday after three major underwater data lines were cut, according to France Telecom.
The US National Security Agency has patented a technique for figuring out whether someone is tampering with network communication.
It might make sense for Nortel to declare bankruptcy sooner rather than later in an effort to be in as strong a position as possible when it happens, an industry financial analyst says.
The unified communications war between Microsoft and IBM has so far been pretty one-sided, with the giant from Redmond having the publicity edge over Big Blue.
The storage industry this year has witnessed meager innovation if you consider the handful of startups that emerged in this space relative to the beginning of the decade, according to Sun Microsystems storage technical director Gary Francis.
The nonprofit group Consumer Watchdog asked that Google give users of its search engine the ability to "opt out" of leaving personal data, such as IP addresses, on Google's servers.
The smart phone market in 2009 won't be the realm of solely Research in Motion and Apple, as additional handset vendors grab a share with the launch of their own products, according to ABI Research.
Lenovo Group has announced the release of a ThinkPad laptop that takes the "desktop replacement" category of notebook PCs to a new level.
Mozilla issued a final update to Firefox 2.0, making good on a promise earlier last week when it forgot to include a patch in the Windows version of the browser.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- The best Apple iPad Air 2 plans: Vodafone v Telstra v Optus
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW