Internet service provider (ISP) iiNet continued to draw on a 2002 copyright case between Channel 9 and Channel 10 over segments broadcast on <i>The Panel</i> as part of its case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
The Asia-Pacific region will have 43.6 million High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) connections by the end of 2009 that will drive the adoption of Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology, according to analyst firm IDC.
Optus parent company, SingTel, has announced it will run a trial of the wireless technology called Long Term Evolution (LTE) in Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore.
Telstra will launch Australia’s fastest cable broadband network in Melbourne on December 1 in a move to increase speed and bandwidth for multiple users within households.
By the year 2020, you won't need a keyboard and mouse to control your computer, say Intel Corp. researchers. Instead, users will open documents and surf the Web using nothing more than their brain waves.
In a move that is sure to make playboys everywhere nervous, Internet company PeopleFinders has created two iPhone applications that let users perform background checks on their potential dates.
Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Google said today that the upcoming release of its new Google Chrome operating system will not support hard disk drives in favor of solid state drives (SSD).
A Chinese authors' group demanded late Wednesday that Google compensate writers whose books the U.S. company scanned without permission, cranking up tension in the country over Google's digital library project.
Google released its Chrome operating system to the open-source community on Thursday and said it has designed the netbook OS to be faster, simpler and more secure than existing ones.
Sony has spent years struggling to adjust to the digital age but its chief Howard Stringer Thursday sought to make the case that it has found its footing.
Cyberattacks on the U.S. Department of Defense -- many of them coming from China -- have jumped sharply in 2009, a U.S. congressional committee reported Thursday.
As anticipated, Microsoft yesterday launched the first, and likely only, public beta of Office 2010.
The U.S. Defense Department is expanding its exclusive arrangement with McAfee, whose security software is at the heart of the military's cybersecurity efforts.
Opera has made the beta version of its mobile browser, Opera Mobile 10, available to handsets running Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW