Microsoft on Tuesday patched 20 vulnerabilities, more than half of them rated critical, in 11 separate security updates for Windows, Office, Internet Explorer (IE), Active Directory and the Host Integration Server.
Apple Tuesday unveiled an entirely new lineup of laptop Macs, carved from blocks of aluminum for strength and lower costs, and equipped with powerful graphics chipsets.
October began, as it always does, with Japan's biggest electronics show: Ceatec. The show attracted a little over 196,000 visitors who got a chance to see the best of the Japanese electronics industry, including some exciting new prototypes of device...
If it's in the game, it's in the game.
Premier Media Group [PMG], owner of the Fox Sports Channel, has appointed m.Net to build a dedicated mobile site for Fox Sports Australia.
The command and control centres behind the infamous Storm botnet have been eradicated or abandoned, leaving the former tempest a mere gust.
Next Tuesday will see the official opening of Digital Lifeware, Australia's fist Manufacture on Demand [MOD] software store.
EMC said Monday it will support a line of Emulex network adapters that use Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCOE), giving a big-name boost to an emerging technology that could become the common transport across an entire data center.
Startup Quantenna Communications on Tuesday unveiled chips that it hopes Wi-Fi equipment vendors will use to improve the performance of wireless home networking products over the next year.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is joining forces with a storage start-up that's helping to bring flash memory to the enterprise.
Dissatisfied with the Web development tools already available, researchers at the newly formed Developer Tools Lab at Mozilla Labs intend to find better options.
A judge in Alaska has ordered Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and others in her administration to preserve e-mail messages in their personal accounts that relate to state business, an Anchorage newspaper reported over the weekend.
Google will appeal two German court decisions that found it violated copyright law by showing thumbnails of works by two artists in search results, the company said Tuesday.
Microsoft plans to add voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), collaboration and Web presence enhancements to the next version of its unified communications software, which is due out in early February 2009.
A staggering 90 percent of respondents to a PC Advisor poll admit that they don't regularly change their online password.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dropbox offers 1TB Pro plan for $9.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC