A group called the Digital Liberty Coalition (DLC) has called on Australians to take part in demonstrations this weekend to oppose the Federal Government's planned Internet content filter.
The UK storage industry is split on the impact that the current economic downturn will have on IT's purse-strings, according to a new survey from Hitachi Data Systems.
Intel and Ericsson are offering to protect lost or stolen laptops by sending an SMS (Short Message Service) to the laptop will render it useless to thieves.
Mac clone maker Psystar Corp. accused Apple Inc. this week of abusing copyright laws and locking Mac OS X to its hardware with code that prevents non-Apple machines from booting properly, court documents show.
Lenovo is in talks to acquire PC makers, a sign that it is taking advantage of a stagnant market to expand its worldwide presence.
The Free Software Foundation Thursday slapped Cisco with a lawsuit claiming copyright infringement related to Cisco's Linksys wireless routers.
Australian politicians are no strangers to the Internet. During the 2007 federal election, YouTube was one of the many battlegrounds between Kevin Rudd and John Howard. More recently we saw Rudd fly the banner for Twitter, reducing every minute detai...
One of India's key advantages as an offshore outsourcing location was its lower cost. But it may be losing this advantage to countries like Pakistan and Vietnam, which now offer staff at far lower costs than in India.
Chinese security researchers mistakenly released the code needed to hack a PC by exploiting an unpatched vulnerability in Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 browser, potentially putting millions of computer users at risk -- but it appears some hackers a...
Microsoft warned users of Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) late Wednesday that attackers are actively exploiting a critical bug in the browser, and urged them to take countermeasures in lieu of a patch.
Google dropped the beta label from its three-month-old browser today, saying that Chrome is ready for prime time.
Technology vendors Hewlett-Packard and Symantec are warning employees that their names and Social Security numbers may have recently fallen into criminal hands following two separate laptop thefts.
Cisco next year will unveil a new release of its unified communications software that will let companies more effectively collaborate with each other.
There is still a little time left, but it doesn't look like Apple iPhone users will see Adobe Systems and Sun Microsystems get Flash and Java up and running on Apple's handheld device by Christmas.
Although the BlackBerry Storm needed a firmware upgrade just two weeks after going on sale, business users are still expected to warm up to the touch-screen handheld.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW