Cybercriminals operating worldwide are benefitting from ineffective law enforcement and a growing economic recession that could make jittery people more susceptible to cybercrime scams.
The market for netbooks, small notebook PCs with even tinier prices, exploded in the third quarter of this year, according to market researcher DisplaySearch, as vendors aimed their wares at students during the back-to-school season.
Four weeks after spam levels plummeted when a rogue hosting company was yanked off the Internet, junk mail volumes are again up, a researcher said Tuesday.
MySpace is extending and rebranding as a suite some products that extend the functionality of the popular social network to other Web sites.
An IT industry representative body has applauded the Federal Government’s use of Web 2.0 technologies in canvassing public opinion.
Companies from mainland China will attend their first <a href="http://www.computextaipei.com.tw/">Computex Taipei</a> trade show ever next year, highlighting efforts by the new government in Taiwan to improve relations with its neighbor.
Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, and Minister for Finance and Deregulation, Lindsay Tanner, have launched a joint blog to canvass opinions on the future of Australia’s digital economy.
Systems integrator, Leading Solutions, has taken the wrappers off three technology centres showcasing Intel’s vPro remote management technology to customers.
M2 Telecommunications sees its acquisition of People Telecom (PT) as an opportunity to build a strong Sydney presence, and will not be absorbing PT’s customers with a view to winding the business down.
Texas Instruments pulled down its profit forecast for the December quarter by as much as two-thirds on Monday, and it also cut its revenue expectations, saying the economic downturn is having a powerful impact on the market for its chips.
Microsoft has released an early version of an open-source content management platform that developers can use to build sophisticated blogs or large Web sites.
Samsung Electronics is upgrading its memory technology and manufacturing processes, which could lead to price drops for solid-state drives (SSDs) that are becoming more widely used in laptops.
The FBI has left users of Asterisk open source IP PBX products guessing whether the version they are using is vulnerable to a mysterious "new technique" that can be exploited by vishers - people who use VoIP to spoof caller ID numbers so victims will...
Google has released new software designed to let Web developers write more powerful programs that can work directly with an operating system, rather than having to be run through a browser.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kii offers an on-ramp to the Internet of things
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
- Software developer shortage transcends international boundaries
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW