HP today announced the expansion of its "HP Planet Partners Program" to consumer and small business customers. Previously available only to its direct enterprise customers, the recycling program will allow consumers and small to medium businesses to ...
Advanced Micro Devices introduced a new chipset on Monday with an integrated graphics core that provides a better high-definition video experience compared to earlier chipsets, the company said.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
MIPS Technologies on Monday made available Android software source code to anyone interested in creating Android applications for products that use the MIPS32 chip architecture.
Mozilla today patched Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.0 to quash three security vulnerabilities, including a pair unveiled last week at Black Hat, and a third Mozilla itself revealed last month.
IBM announced on Tuesday a business analytics center in Beijing that will serve clients including the Chinese government.
Most data centers have the ambience of bomb shelters, but not one built by retailer L.L. Bean.
In the latest shot fired in Google Inc.'s ongoing battle with Microsoft Corp., Google announced today that it's taking this fight to the streets.
Telstra has been flexing its next generation muscles in a trial which could speed up the telco's existing network infrastructure between capital cities.
Thanks to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and a host of other social media services, people are more connected than ever. But keeping up with all the tweets, posts, and status updates isn't easy, because they often come from a variety of social media site...
Anime Studio Debut is an off-shoot of Smith Micro's 2D art program, Manga Studio. It uses a "bone" interface as its core. You use a tool to add bones to the structure of a drawing. You can then animate these bones, and you can adjust their strength t...
Navigon has released the full Australian version of its MobileNavigator app for the iPhone, providing full turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
The acting director of cybersecurity in U.S. President Barack Obama's White House, Melissa Hathaway, will resign, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
Job offers for IT graduates are generally down across the board, but that's not stopping a New York woman from suing to get her tuition money back.
Clearwire will add 10 markets - though relatively small ones - to the four-city coverage area of its fledgling WiMax network on Sept. 1.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW