Hewlett-Packard is building collaboration software with video, application-sharing and 3-D graphics support into several of its workstation models, giving the high-definition conferencing market an option well below the cost and scale of telepresence...
Australian BlackBerry smartphone users now have access to a free, online shopping application following the launch of the iDumpit app.
Facebook is partnering with Nielsen on using a system that gathers feedback about whether online display ads are influencing Web users.
Lotus Software GM Bob Picciano has grown tired of the "hot wind" blowing out of Redmond carrying claims that Exchange is displacing Notes and is singling out CEO Steve Ballmer and COO Kevin Turner as the main culprits spreading "ridiculous and fabric...
Google on Tuesday introduced push e-mail for iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, stepping up its enterprise offerings.
Yahoo will spend more than US$100 million over the next 15 months to aggressively promote its brand and products globally, the company's CEO, Carol Bartz, said on Tuesday.
The French National Assembly voted Tuesday to adopt, by 258 votes to 131, the so-called "three strikes" law criminalizing file-sharing. Those caught infringing copyright online could face the suspension of their Internet access, a fine or even prison...
The PC industry is set to come out of the most damaging recession in decades as computer shipments begin to pick up, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
Just a day before a crucial hearing in the patent infringement case between Canadian developer i4i and Microsoft, i4i's top executive said that the injunction that forbids Microsoft from selling Word could be reinstated.
It was a bad news day for Google on Tuesday, as the company's Google News site went offline for about an hour.
A gold rush for iPhone and other smartphone application developers is in the works, with U.S. revenues from smartphone apps expected to increase more than 10 times through 2013, to $US4.2 billion.
When you're reading that latest Twitter tweet, did you ever wonder where the author was when he wrote it?
Microsoft's Bing continues to show strength as comScore Inc. is set to report this afternoon that the new search engine increased its share of the competitive market by 4.5% between July and August. Bing held a 9.3% share of the market at the end of ...
Mozilla plans to "ribbonize" Firefox for Windows Vista and Windows 7 to reduce clutter and free up space for the browser display, according to company planning documents.
Microsoft has told beta testers of its free antivirus software that it will release the final version to the public soon.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA