Businesses certified to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) keep suffering data breaches, but the problem may be more with the way businesses address the requirements than with the PCI standard, experts told ...
Users need to warily embrace virtualization was the message put forth by speakers at Interop New York, where attendees tried to sort out how to proceed with technology investments in the face of possible IT budget cuts prompted by the Wall St. financ...
Two digital rights advocacy groups have filed a lawsuit against the Office of the US Trade Representative (USTR) in an attempt to get the office to turn over information about a secret international treaty being negotiated to step up cross-border enf...
Security experts speculating Thursday on how Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Yahoo! e-mail account had been hacked put forward several theories, with some skeptical of claims that the access was gained by a simple password reset.
Network managers responsible for troubleshooting performance problems say they find it difficult to separate network issues from application issues, recent poll results reveal.
The long, oft-baffling "teaser" ads" by Microsoft featuring Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates that kicked off two weeks ago are abruptly ending, the company said late Wednesday, as part two of its US$300 million Windows marketing rehab campaign begins.
Extensibility is a key focus for Microsoft in the planned "Visual Studio 10" upgrade to the company's software development environment, a blog post revealed this week.
The Webmaster of a proxy service called Ctunnel.com, which may have been used by a hacker to illegally access the e-mail account of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, is working with law enforcement authorities to track down the pers...
Optus has confirmed that as of September 10 it had cut the sale of its Optus Wireless Fusion (OWF) product.
Telstra intends to shed over 800 jobs as part of a streamlining process.
The Commonwealth Bank’s online business banking Web site went down at 9am this morning following a fault with one of the service's access points.
ExitReality, the world's first 3D web browser, was launched this week.
Social networking sites are now more popular than pornography, according to recent research.
Google, which has been building out its data center inventory for the past few years, is literally floating its latest idea for the location of such facilities at the US Patent Office.
Revenues from Australia's online advertising market will grow to over $481 million in 2008, according to Frost & Sullivan predictions.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW