Citrix Systems has announced Project Kensho, a set of tools that will allow virtual environments to be more independent of hypervisors.
The government of Mauritius is negotiating with Advanced Micro Devices Inc. for the provision of low-cost personal computers.
The open source Open-Xchange e-mail and groupware server just got easier to deploy on various popular flavors of Linux.
Network-attached storage vendor OnStor is releasing Cougar, the third generation of its clustered NAS gateway that connects to storage devices from multiple vendors and uses a VMware-like virtualization technology that improves flexibility.
Lycos has released a new Web-publishing tool based on Google's OpenSocial API that allows users to create Web sites that take advantage of social networks, the company said Tuesday.
Seeking to bolster Flash and AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) application development, Adobe is working on "Gumbo," the next version of the Flex platform.
Two classes of tape storage are jumping to higher densities this week, potentially saving time and money at enterprises as well as small and medium-size businesses.
The robotic arm on the Mars Lander found itself in a tough position over the weekend.
Despite a month long delay in shipping, analysts say Intel's first quad-core laptop processor will keep the chipmaker well ahead of arch rival Advanced Micro Devices.
Symantec released beta versions of its flagship Windows software Tuesday, citing significant improvements in performance.
Microsoft's Windows beat operating system rivals Mac OS X and Ubuntu in a three-month test of update server uptime, a Swedish uptime monitoring company said.
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang has told Microsoft executives that the company's search advertising deal with Google would reduce the Internet search market from two poles to one, Microsoft general counsel Brad Smith told U.S. lawmakers Tuesday.
Standards wars, such as the Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD battle, can keep many potential users on the sidelines until a winner is declared. Virtualization software vendors are trying to avoid just such a battle over the adoption of virtual appliances.
While Microsoft's Hyper-V hypervisor has shipped, the software to manage it the package won't be available until near the end of the year, according to the company.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are drawing swords over access to dirt-cheap exchanges, according to Telstra, in a display reminiscent of a "David Jones fire sale".
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW