EBay announced two acquisitions Monday, at the same time saying it will lay off over 1,000 staff worldwide and cut back on recruitment.
The only thing CEO Steve Ballmer knew about Microsoft's Windows Vista Capable marketing campaign was what he was told by subordinates, and he should not have to testify in the class-action lawsuit that accuses the firm of deceiving customers, the com...
Republican campaigners in Missouri are beefing up security after a laptop containing "strategic information" was stolen from a campaign field office of presidential contender John McCain.
Microsoft has extended the availability of Windows XP on new PCs by six months, the company confirmed Friday.
Reports early Friday that Apple CEO Steve Jobs had suffered a major heart attack briefly sent company shares sliding, but prices rebounded after Apple denied that Jobs had been hospitalized.
Nintendo finally revealed its long-awaited Wii storage solution Wednesday evening, and it was under our noses the entire time.
The decision to unify the onset of daylight saving in participating states could cause troubles for some newer mobile phones, according to Telstra.
Cybersecurity efforts in the US government and many businesses are improving, but many individual computer users still don't take basic precautions against cyberattacks, cybersecurity experts said Thursday.
The Federal Government has pledged to fast-track infrastructure building, and Telstra [ASX: TLS] wants it to start with the National Broadband Network [NBN].
Google Maps has updated its coverage of the Great Barrier Reef, replacing grainy, low-resolution images with detailed satellite imagery.
Internet infrastructure vendors are working on patches for a set of security flaws that could help hackers knock servers offline with very little effort.
As part of Google's ongoing 10th anniversary celebration, the company is providing access to a 2001 version of the Google search index, allowing users to search the Web circa January 2001.
A powerful and vocal group of large eBay merchants has blasted the e-commerce giant for changes it has implemented this year, saying they have done more harm than good.
Finnish phone maker Nokia launched its first touch-screen phone on Thursday, intending to one-up Apple's iPhone on features and be competitively priced.
Text chats conducted using the Chinese version of Skype that contain keywords such as "Taiwan independence" and "Communist Party" are logged along with identifying IP addresses and usernames, then stored on insecure servers, a Canadian researcher sai...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW