People. It's 2009. E-mail is not a new phenomenon. As a planet, we've been at it for a couple decades now. And yet some otherwise-very-intelligent-I'm-sure folks still haven't mastered the basics. Like writing an effective subject line.
EMC on Tuesday said it will buy Kazeon Systems, a company that develops products for collecting and analyzing electronic information for legal discovery.
The Android Market probably produces less than US$5 million a month, despite a recent report that issued that estimate, one successful application developer says.
A coalition of 10 U.S. privacy and consumer groups has called for new federal privacy protections for Web users, including a requirement that Web sites and advertising networks get opt-in permission from individuals within 24 hours of collecting pers...
The founding CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks has resigned and will be replaced by another long-term Nokia executive as the two-year-old company battles it out in a consolidating carrier-infrastructure industry.
Google will let some users of its Apps suite test-drive in the fall its Wave collaboration and communication tool, the company said on Tuesday in an official blog.
WalMart has started letting other retailers sell their products on its Walmart.com online store.
EBay Tuesday announced it has signed an agreement to sell its Skype voice-over-IP service to a group of private investors in a deal that values the business at US$2.75 billion.
Microsoft on Tuesday released a test preview of its Windows 7-based OS for embedded devices.
Maybe people are actually starting to tire of Microsoft's eight-year-old Windows XP.
Oracle on Tuesday is launching version 11g Release 2 of its database, about two years after the initial version hit the market.
Carl Icahn, an investor who made waves last year for pushing Yahoo to accept Microsoft's merger bid, has sold 12.7 million shares of Yahoo stock in recent days, according to regulatory filings on Monday.
The future looked bright in September 2005 when eBay announced it was buying Internet telephony company Skype Technologies for $2.6 billion. But after four years of unfulfilled expectations, the marriage between the online auction giant and the upst...
VMware announced a new program on Tuesday through which service providers will offer pay-as-you-go computing services similar to those from Amazon Web Services.
Google's Gmail e-mail service is currently down for a majority of its tens of millions of users, the company acknowledged Tuesday afternoon.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC