Malware has managed to get off the planet and onto the International Space Station, NASA confirmed yesterday. And it's not the first time that a worm or virus has stowed away on a trip into orbit.
With several days to spare before its self-imposed deadline, Microsoft yesterday launched the second beta version of its upcoming Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browser, but would not commit to a ship date for the final.
Telco iPrimus has launched what it claims is Australia's first capped-price mobile broadband service that slows the connection speed when the 6GB of monthly data allowance is reached.
Electronic program guide (EPG) provider IceTV has been granted special leave to appeal to the High Court of Australia against the recent decision made in favour of TV broadcaster Channel 9 by the Federal Court.
IBM has announced it will open a $10.8 million IT Services Centre in Ballarat.
Microsoft has updated software that verifies whether a copy of Windows is genuine in its Windows XP Professional edition, making it similar to the notification in Windows Vista and thus more persistently visible to users.
Fujitsu is developing an eight-core version of its Sparc64 processor, which should give a performance boost to the Sparc Enterprise Servers that Fujitsu jointly develops with Sun Microsystems.
Naked ADSL2+ broadband can cover three kilometres more than Internet access services which require an active fixed telephone line, according to Internode.
With Google reportedly poised to strike a deal to become Verizon's default mobile search engine, many Verizon subscribers may be wondering what's in it for them.
Apple looks set to launch a new thinner version of its iPod Nano, says Digg founder Kevin Rose.
Sony Ericsson has relaunched its mobile content store PlayNow, renaming it PlayNow Arena and promoting music without the DRM technology some stores use to prevent copying or sharing of songs.
Google is considering allowing users of its search engine to tinker with query results by re-ranking them and commenting on them.
Even without a strategy to push its computers into corporations, Apple has managed to nearly quadruple its share of the enterprise market in the last 19 months, an analyst said Tuesday.
HTC is launching the Windows Mobile-based S740, which drops support for touch in favor of a classic 12-key numberpad and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, it announced on Tuesday.
Microsoft Monday spelled out new privacy tools in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) that some have dubbed "porn mode" in a nod to the most-obvious use of a browser privacy mode.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- GlobalFoundries to take over IBM's semiconductor unit in $1.3 billion deal
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- 3D-printed gun maker draws jail term in Japan
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW