Microsoft this week said development of its virtualization management tool would be complete in 30 days and reiterated that it would ship sometime during the last three months of this year as promised.
Google this week launched an effort to digitize millions of pages of news archives, making millions of old newspaper articles accessible and searchable online.
With all the hubbub surrounding Google's rollout of Chrome last week, nearly lost in the buzz was the release the week before of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2.
Hewlett-Packard this week unveiled a new desktop PC family for power business users that it said offers added security and power-saving features.
A trade group that represents large national advertisers like Ford Motor Co., Sara Lee, Wal-Mart and PepsiCo has sent a letter to the US Department of Justice objecting to a proposed Google-Yahoo search partnership.
McAfee this week announced a change in how it delivers malware-signature software updates that it says should result in much speedier fixes.
Just weeks before Intel is expected launch its six-core Dunnington processors, the company Monday unveiled four new Xeon chips.
Last week's unveiling of a new browser is the latest in a series of moves by Google to rid the world of Microsoft Windows, according to analysts.
Microsoft Monday pulled the US$28 price tag from its stand-alone version of Hyper-V Server 2008 and said the software would be made available for free in the next 30 days.
Just days after it rolled out Chrome, Google issued an update after Vietnamese security researchers reported a critical vulnerability in the beta browser.
Microsoft will do everything within its power to beat arch rival Sony in this generation's console war -- even if it's for second place.
The highest resolution commercial Earth imaging satellite to date, the GeoEye-1, was launched over the weekend on a Delta-II rocket that carried the Google logo alongside the GeoEye logo on its side.
"City is on lockdown. Go to 14th and Jackson if you need help from tear gas pepper spray," read a Twitter post Thursday night. "Explosions all around. Gas or flashbangs? In car in Sears parking lot. One woman chased, tackled an arrested on bike in fr...
When Samsung Electronics unveiled its new X360 laptop at the IFA electronics show in Berlin last week it made a big deal of the machine being lighter than Apple's Macbook Air.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW