Apple's patching process proves that the company isn't serious about moving Macs into the enterprise, security researchers said Monday.
Google is closing an engineering center in Tempe, Arizona, two years after it opened because the work being done there has been too "fragmented," the company said Friday.
Australia’s government research agency CSIRO might have to wait a little while longer to get royalties from its Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN) technology patent after a US district court announced it would reconsider one of its earlier rulings o...
Qantas, whose brand has come under some hammering of late, took to an online forum on Sunday to reach out to its customers and spruik the arrival of its first Airbus A380 aeroplane.
Wireless Internet connections across the country almost doubled in the past six months, according to data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics released Monday.
The upcoming 802.11v standard will lower power consumption in wireless LANs, according to Matthew Gast, principal engineer at Trapeze Networks.
Vodafone Australia today launched MusicStation, which the company says is Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service.
Samsung Electronics entered the netbook market on Friday, announcing a lightweight mini-laptop with a 10.2-inch screen called the NC10.
An MIT physics professor said it was completely normal that one of the hundreds of transformers failed a day after the Large Hadron Collider's first test last week.
Timberland has agreed to reimburse Americans who received unauthorized text messages advertising its products in one of the first nationwide settlements of its kind, according to a law firm involved in the case.
Acer, the world's third-largest PC vendor, will reach a US$20 billion revenue target and sales of 30 million computers this year despite financial troubles in the U.S., high energy prices and rising inflation, company executives said Friday.
NEC and Unisys have revealed the first fruits of their research collaboration by launching a high-end server.
Google has stepped up its defense of its proposed advertising deal with competitor Yahoo amid calls for the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate the agreement.
Google co-founder Sergey Brin Thursday became the first of the company's top three executives to launch a blog, and he immediately used the platform to reveal that he has a genetic mutation that predisposes him to developing Parkinson's disease.
A US state legislator has confirmed that his son, a 20-year-old student at the University of Tennessee, is the person being named on blogs and message boards in connection with the hacking of Sarah Palin's e-mail account, a Nashville paper reported.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW