European companies are not being pressed to accelerate IPv6 deployment according to the European Internet registry.
Forget all those rumors about Apple, Google, Microsoft or anyone else buying Twitter: The company's bosses say Twitter is not for sale. On Wednesday Twitter co-founders Biz Stone and Evan Williams were on ABC's The View as part of Twitter's current m...
Developers got an unexpected surprise yesterday after Apple released a new beta of the iPhone OS 3.0 and a second version of iTunes 8.2. This release comes just eight days after Apple released 3.0 beta 4 and the first public version of iTunes 8.2. Ap...
Microsoft Corp. on Thursday released a Facebook application that it says is the first that lets users upload videos straight from their phone -- in this case, Windows Mobile 6 smartphones.
It's a great deal, if you're a spammer.
While one of the fastest growing revenue segments for mobile operators is mobile internet, driven by access fees and data traffic, mobile user ARPUs (average revenue per user) dropped between 5 percent and 15 percent year-over-year in the fourth quar...
Telecom company Ericsson has said that its fibre technology is connecting homes in India for the first time to a breadth of high-end data, TV and communications services.
Nokia has embarked on an aggressive campaign to promote the Ovi online store among software developers in East Africa.
After acquiring online content sharing service Twango in 2007 and building a new office around the group of developers that worked there, Nokia is now planning to close the suburban Seattle office.
Mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson will reduce its workforce by about 400 people in Lund, Sweden, cutting 160 employees and 250 consultants, the company announced on Friday.
Browser makers Mozilla and Opera accused Microsoft Thursday of force feeding Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) to users with Windows Update and silently changing the default browser on PCs.
The European Commission is expected to make one of the most significant antitrust decisions in its history on Wednesday when it punishes computer chip-maker Intel for stifling competition from smaller rivals.
As the browser wars have heated up again, so have complaints that Microsoft is once again unfairly leveraging its Windows OS - this time Windows 7 - to promote its Internet Explorer browser.
Microsoft Corp. on Thursday released the beta of a free app that helps users determine whether their PC is powerful enough to run the upcoming Windows 7 operating system.
Sun Microsystems shareholders filed three separate lawsuits last month in an effort to halt the company's pending sale to Oracle, according to a filing Sun made with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission Friday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW