Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from th...
Microsoft on Thursday said that starting next year it will include Outlook in its version of the Office for the Mac platform, replacing Entourage, the e-mail and groupware application for Mac users the suite has now.
Finnish phone giant Nokia has announced its e-mail service Ovi Mail has hit the one million accounts in the space of just over six months.
Always looking for new sources of information on everything-BlackBerry? Yeah, me too. And today I've got some good news. BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) has launched two official blogs for BlackBerry enthusiasts: Inside BlackBerry, "The Off...
SAP has inked a deal with LinkedIn that will provide the software vendor's channel partners with special tools and services for the popular business social-networking and careers site.
Microsoft is expected to launch mobile version of its Office suite software for select model Nokia phones today, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The New York Times.
Zimbabwe has started developing a fiber-optic cable aimed at improving the country's telecommunications in a bid to regain its position as having the second-fastest-growing communications sector in Southern Africa.
Here we go again.
Kogan Technologies today announced that it has slashed the price of its Agora Netbook range.
A segment of the Asia-Pacific Cable Network 2 (APCN2) undersea cable network between China and Taiwan suffered a serious cable fault on Wednesday, causing Internet traffic to be rerouted onto other undersea cables and slowing Internet access for some...
Oracle will delve further into the server virtualization space Wednesday, offering a template-building tool to speed up deployments based on the open source Oracle VM software product.
Microsoft must pay nearly US$300 million in damages and interest to Canadian company i4i because it infringed the latter's patent for a document system that relies on XML custom formatting, according to court documents filed yesterday.
In the midst of a beta test gone wrong, Facebook Inc. today acknowledged that it's trying out Facebook Lite -- a simplified version of the uber popular Facebook social networking site.
Is your Palm Pre spying on you and sending your GPS coordinates and more back to the Palm mothership on a daily basis? According to mobile application developer Joey Hess that's exactly what is happening. He asserts on his personal blog that data on ...
The Canadian developer who operates tr.im brought the URL-shortening service back online yesterday, just three days after shutting it down.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC