Researchers are working on integrating nanotechnology with biological materials to create more powerful computers, medical tools and even prosthetics.
Researchers gathered at the Space Elevator Conference on Thursday said that an elevator could make transportation to space so much more inexpensive than it is now, that companies could build large solar-power farms in space to provide energy for peop...
Breaking news! A study out this week shows that a large chunk of Twitter posts are, well, useless.
When a light-weight box arrived on my desk recently from Toshiba Corp., I immediately figured I had a new solid-state disk (SSD) drive to review. In fact, it was an SSD -- a whopping 500GB drive wrapped in a laptop that tipped the scales at a mere 2....
After close to a year of talk and demonstrations, Nvidia's low-power Tegra chips will soon appear in mobile devices, a company official said on Thursday.
Two new Samsung point-and-shoot cameras will have a secondary LCD built into the front of the body, an innovative feature intended to simplify self-portraits, help parents snap pics of smiling babies, and make self-timer shots more effective.
Mobile broadband users in Australia pay more than in any other Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) country according to a new report released by the organisation, which measured mobile broadband usage of the 30 member countri...
Sales and marketing technology group, RightNow, has published a report on ‘rules of engagement’ for enterprises looking to integrate social media utilities such as Facebook and Twitter into their operations.
According to Gizmodo, an insider has revealed that the Apple tablet is indeed real, and mostly what people are expecting: A 10-inch touch-screen tablet running the iPhone OS, priced somewhere between $700-$900. However, there's a twist. The tablet ca...
Reports about Palm keeping track of Pre users have shown how location services can backfire, and the importance of making users aware of how information is used.
A powerhouse in wired network testing and monitoring made a big move into wireless LANs on Thursday as Fluke Networks announced an agreement to buy AirMagnet.
Nortel is reportedly close to receiving an offer for its Carrier VoIP business.
Intel Corp. may still hold bragging rights for having the fastest desktop processors on the market, but Advanced Micro Devices Inc. believes its newest chips' value for money will prove more popular in these tough economic times.
Twitter Inc. co-founder Biz Stone said that the denial-of-service attack that knocked the microblogging site offline last week convinced him that the company has to quickly muscle up to deal with its phenomenal popularity and the problems it brings.
Apple has wrapped up work on Snow Leopard, the Mac OS X operating system upgrade, and may release it earlier than expected, according to numerous reports on the Web.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT