Red Hat plans to announce Thursday that it is open-sourcing Red Hat Network (RHN), its Web-based Linux infrastructure management platform, according to CEO Jim Whitehurst.
Hewlett-Packard and startup Fusion-io Wednesday announced plans to jointly enable the latter's solid-state memory technology to run across HP server products.
After a rocky start to its Firefox 3 "Download Day," Mozilla logged more than 8 million downloads of the latest version of its Web browser in 24 hours, the company said Wednesday.
Torian Wireless, the Australian developer of the world's first universal Internet radio platform, iRoamer, has agreements with manufacturers that will see the first commercial batch of products with the iRoamer technology launched next month.
Market research firm Frost & Sullivan has said that emerging economies will continue to invest in the communications and conferencing infrastructure market, despite fears of economic restraint from the US economy.
Apple's first Australian retail store, which opens Thursday evening, will be the second largest of its 215 stores across the globe, the company revealed today.
After 15 years of development, Wine breathes a new beginning
An aerospace company has built a prototype of a driverless aircraft designed to shuttle hundreds of pounds of supplies to soldiers in war zones.
On Tuesday, Wendy Harman, senior specialist for interactive media at the American Red Cross, was working to set up a Facebook page to solicit donations for the organization, which has been working to help the victims in the states ravaged by recent f...
Websense used the InfoSecurity Canada show to introduce a software-based gateway product aimed at protecting enterprise customers from the dangers of social networking sites and other advanced online services.
Larry Keating, the president and CEO of Canadian-based No Panic Computing (NPC), is trying to revolutionize the way notebooks are purchased by small business professionals with his notebook-as-a-service model.
In one week, about 20 customers of MoneyAisle.com, a Web site where banks competitively bid for customers through secure, live auctions, have deposited more than US$1 million in high-yield savings and certificate of deposit accounts with small and mi...
It's been eight days since Apple officials publicly described new features and functions related to a July 11 release of its new iPhone 3G. However, prominent industry analysts are saying that some of the basic information needed to judge its readine...
Microsoft on Tuesday introduced its first-ever embedded OS for portable devices that use GPS (global positioning system) and maps to get people where they want to go.
A common compression technique can make internet telephone calls significantly more susceptible to bugging, according to recent research from Johns Hopkins University.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW