Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
U.S. President Barack Obama's dilemma over the security of his BlackBerry has given rise to an increased interested in systems that can scramble voice calls to avoid interception.
Applications created for the Facebook platform can now feature live chat, a capability the company foresees will not only make programs more appealing but also boost their usage and rate of adoption.
Microsoft Friday confirmed that users will be able to remove Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), as well as several other integrated applications, from Windows 7.
After first announcing the service last year, Vodafone Australia is now accepting customers for its Vodafone Business One unified communications services aimed at small and medium businesses.
An unpatched bug in popular PDF viewing and editing applications is much more dangerous than first thought, according to security researchers who have created exploits that sidestep Adobe's defensive recommendations.
This week's Microsoft Convergence conference in New Orleans will likely be light on new product announcements but heavy on talk about how the vendor's ERP and CRM software can help companies adapt to change and save money in challenging economic time...
A Microsoft contract worker who organized a protest against the company's plan to cut contractors' pay has abandoned that effort and accepted his pay cut.
IDC's quarterly data storage sales report shows that quarterly revenue for worldwide storage systems was down 5.9% in the last quarter of 2008 compared to a year earlier. But the capacity shipped increased by 27.3% year-over-year to a total of 2.46 p...
Jason Calacanis, founder and CEO of search engine start-up Mahalo.com, defends his decision to allow former security researcher John Scheifer to continuing working at his firm even after discovering he was a convicted felon.
A third version of Downadup has been identified by Symantec, which says the new variant gives infected machines more powerful instructions to disable anti-virus software and analysis tools, among other actions.
California's landmark data-breach notification law will get another update, if State Senator Joe Simitian gets his way.
Strathfield Group creditors have declared the embattled retailer has pulled itself out of voluntary administration through the approval of a Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA).
Alan Moore’s magnum opus gets the movie tie-in treatment — in new-fangled digital download form.
Don't get Patrik Runald wrong: the Downadup worm (also called Conficker) has been a big deal.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 2 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 3 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 5 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- Google teams with GoPro in broad virtual reality push
- New Nvidia streaming box supports 4K, could give Android TV a lift
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Google takes another swing at payments with Android Pay
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW