Broadcom this week has unveiled its latest 802.11n chip for wireless LAN access points, with advances that promise lower power demands and lower prices for enterprise-class products that could be available by year-end.
Netgear this week will roll out network and storage gear aimed at a range of small and midsize businesses, including a new 802.11n wireless LAN product line.
Microsoft's network access control client in Vista and now in Windows XP has a lot of IT executives excited, according to an informal poll of about 250 attendees of an Interop Las Vegas NAC seminar who are actively considering deploying the access te...
Nortel is pursuing development of communications-enabled applications, which combine IT and communications in newfangled application types, and would like to see standards set to provide consistent behaviors.
Atlas Specialty Metals has saved more than $4000 a month in excess bandwidth consumption by subscribing to a hosted spam prevention service.
Microsoft Tuesday confirmed that its Hyper-V server virtualization technology is likely to ship up to a couple months ahead of the previously projected date.
Expect Juniper to roll out low-end branch-office routers over the next year as it tries to supply equipment for small businesses and branch offices, the new head of the company's branch-office business said during an interview at Interop.
Microsoft has delayed the release of a third service pack for Windows XP, blaming a "compatibility issue" between the software and a retail-chain-management application.
Polycom is announcing at Interop Las Vegas a new small office/home office router tuned specifically for low-cost, high-quality videoconferencing.
Xerox's research arm Monday showcased its latest innovations, including erasable paper and tools that make documents "smart" by adding a deeper meaning to words and images.
Linux visionary Hans Reiser has been convicted of first-degree murder for killing his estranged wife in 2006 and faces life imprisonment.
Ironically, Lee Loree loses sleep over his invention, the Sleeptracker.
Despite recent efforts to clamp down on electronic payments fraud, the crime is still rife and is undermining citizens' confidence in buying and selling over the internet, the European Commission said Monday.
Digital sales of music represented 10 per cent of the total worldwide music market in 2007, up from six per cent in 2006, according to In-Stat.
The Australian server market achieved record growth last year and cracked the $US1 billion mark, according to IDC.
Latest News Articles
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
- Windows upgrades, Chromebooks slow PC market bleeding in Q2
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ