The U.S. Department of Justice is seeking to seize two houses and US$53 million from the owner of an Internet-based business allegedly engaged in a "massive" Ponzi scheme, the agency said.
National Australia Bank on Wednesday announced that phase one of a five-year Next Generation Platform (NGP) initiative to overhaul its core banking systems has begun.
People in most markets Lenovo serves, including Singapore, China and the UK, will be offered the company's new IdeaPad netbooks with either Microsoft Windows XP or a Linux OS, but users in Australia won't have that option.
Rockstar Games today announced the staggered arrival of GTA IV on PC, as has been the case with every GTA game in the past.
The Game Critics Awards on Tuesday announced their "Best of Show" winners of E3 2008.
Just how important is Blu-Ray to the average consumer? Not very important at all, a new study found Friday, and the PS3 may very well be what's keeping it above water.
Nissan has unveiled its latest all-electric car prototype, a model based on a new lithium ion battery manufactured by a joint venture it formed with NEC.
There are all sorts of cases for mobile phones and iPods -- most of them pretty revolting, but some much, much easier on the eye.
There were 6 a.m. calls from Finnish certificate authorities and also some pretty harsh words from his peers in the security community, even an accidentally leaked Black Hat presentation, but after managing the response to one of the most highly publ...
Social networking site Bebo is attempting to prove aliens exist by creating a digital time capsule that will be beamed into space.
Asustek Computer (Asus) plans to launch as many as three new Eee PC netbook models in the next few months as shipments of the popular devices take off.
Google is releasing a newly architected version of its Search Appliance enterprise search device that can index more than three times as many documents as the current model.
Virtualization giant VMware has joined the Linux Foundation, lining up alongside existing members like Adobe, Google and IBM, the organization announced Wednesday.
Google yesterday rolled out a new tool that it said can help marketing and advertising users better analyze Internet search patterns, while also adding new tools such as a heat map for graphically displaying search volumes and other data.
More than a thousand hacked Web sites are serving up fake Flash Player software to users duped into clicking on links in mail that's part of a massive spam attack masquerading as CNN.com news notifications, security researchers said Wednesday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC