In April the OECD cited a study which predicted that by 2011 the downstream requirements of European households would peak at around 50Mbps. The federal government's aim for a national broadband network with a minimum speed of 12Mbps - comparable wit...
Acer has introduced the world's first LCD monitor offering a 50000:1 contrast ratio.
Portable GPS manufacturer Garmin has posted the source code for its Linux-based Nuvi 8xx and 5xxx series portable in-car GPS devices on its Web site
Sharp is showcasing its upcoming range of environmentally conscious consumer electronics at the Hokkaido Tokayo G8 Summit, including an LCD TV which uses a quarter of the power of a conventional CRT TV.
Pioneer has developed an optical disc that can hold up to 400G bytes of data easily surpassing previously announced prototypes.
Analysts have clashed over whether Telstra should be cleaved in half to ensure fair pricing of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Developers have created an easy way to load Android, Google's mobile-phone OS that is still in the works, on Nokia's N810 open-source handheld devices.
A group of more than 20,000 supporters of US Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama have used his official social network to organize an online protest against his stance on legislation set to be taken up by the US Senate.
On Thursday the Swedish Court of Appeals will hand down its verdict in a case in which Ericsson executives may face jail time for evasion of tax controls.
Symbian launched a partner program for software developers working with its mobile OS, taking an interim step to attract more developers while the OS moves toward open-source availability.
The privacy concerns raised by a federal judge's order that Google turn over 12TB of data on YouTube users and their video-viewing histories to Viacom International misses an important point, according to some privacy advocates: What is Google doing ...
A new social networking site has gained 6,000 members since its launch last month. But before you get ready to kill your Facebook and MySpace profiles in favour of the next big thing in social networking, it's worth noting who's behind the venture.
Giga-byte Technology plans to launch its M912 mini-laptop by the end of July in Taiwan for NT$19,900 ($AUD685), a company representative said Monday.
Microsoft plans to release a new Windows server OS aimed at midsized businesses as well as the next version of its small-business server software worldwide on Nov. 12, the company said Monday.
Microsoft Monday said that it would begin pushing Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) to most users "shortly."
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW