Leading antivirus software makers Symantec and Network Associates (NAI) announced updates to their products on Monday, touting protection against "spyware" and Internet worms to entice customers.
Toshiba has announced a new hard disk-based digital music player that is both smaller and lighter than both its previous model and the competing iPod player from Apple Computer.
The Sobig.F worm, which is estimated to have infected more than 100,000 computers and generated tens of millions of e-mails, could have begun life disguised as a pornographic picture in a posting to a handful of Usenet newsgroups.
If you spend half your day surfing the Web rather than working, your boss can probably think of a few words to call you but here's one that might be new to them: cyberslacker. It's one of over 100 IT-inspired or related words that have made their way...
Sanctum Inc. announced new versions of its vulnerability testing tool that are targeted at quality assurance (QA) engineers and those who perform software security audits of Web services deployments, the company said.
BigPond has announced a selection of new Web Hosting packages, promising its residential and small business users a “cookie and cutter” style method of developing their own Web site.
Upcoming CPUs from AMD and Apple suggest 64-bit computing will come to a PC near you as soon as this spring.
Symantec will introduce this week Symantec AntiVirus for Handhelds, mobile device-residing software designed to detect malicious code for the Palm and Pocket PC platforms
Macromedia on Monday will announce the next generation of its MX product line.
The Internet was quiet as the clock ticked past the scheduled start time for a massive, coordinated action by Microsoft Windows machines infected with the Sobig.F virus.
While most Internet service providers (ISPs) have been successful in blocking e-mail messages containing the Sobig.F virus, traffic generated by infected machines continues to bombard e-mail servers worldwide and is having a measurable effect on key ...
An anonymous computer user has struck back at the recording industry's recent campaign to uncover individuals illegally trading copyright music online by filing a motion challenging a subpoena asking her ISP (Internet service provider) to hand over h...
Sales of the tickets for the Rugby World Cup have provided a boon for Ticketek's online transaction site with last Monday being Ticketek.com's busiest day of trade.
In the wake of a widespread Internet worm, Microsoft is weighing options to get more users to secure their computers, including automatically applying security patches to PCs remotely, the company said Thursday.
Your analog music collection can make the move to digital with INport, a new pocket-size device from Canberra's Xitel that transfers recordings from your stereo to your PC.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW